Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: v8 Remote skins - Page: 2

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You cant have mini decks + Browser in the Remote, so the Mini Decks panel of the "views" group has to go out completely.

Anyways, here is what you need to do...
- line 1548 : change the action to browser
- Delete lines 5840 - 6270 (the entire "browser" panel
- Delete line 1561 & line 5837 (will make the "decks" panel always visible

It is suggested to name the skin with a different name in case you may want the same skin to be used as main skin

Several things will not work properly (such as songpos markers, Scratch grids and cue markers, wont show any video of course.

geposted Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 4:51 am
hi has any body made a skin of just a mixer for virtual dj remote i am trying to make a touch screen setup using virtual dj remote on 3 ipad airs and am trying to get a single deck on 1ipad with a mixer skin on the second ipad with another single deck on the 3rd ipad i have added a picture of what i am trying to accomplish. it dose not have to be exactly what is in the picture its just an example

geposted Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 9:01 pm

geposted Tue 19 Jul 16 @ 10:22 pm
Hi everyone!!
i got a problem with my Remote 8 Default Skin
sometimes i have many button from the skin together

like that
someone have a solution
( i'm french and sorry if i don't have read again last post 'cause i'm more in french speaker's )

geposted Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 7:22 pm

geposted Sat 22 Oct 16 @ 5:48 pm

geposted Mon 26 Dec 16 @ 9:12 pm
After a little playing with the Skin Builder and some code tweaking and ive now got a great little remote for VDJ8

Though the horizontal waves appear slightly out on the remote vs same skin on the PC (default skin dosent do that though)

geposted Sat 14 Jan 17 @ 9:28 pm
one i edited from the 2 deck tablet skin by DjKaos2012 into a 4 deck display and browser for the remote app

geposted Thu 16 Feb 17 @ 2:41 pm
Can Someone Please Make a Skin for a 10inch Tablet that is just FX Units and selectors with a touchpad. No Need for timelines as I have that on the screen in front of me, in fact, I have all of it on the screen in front of me and on my controller. all I need is FX for Channel 1 and 2. or if it is easy to edit and existing one this would help also as one of them is ok it just lags out due to the time code running on it

geposted Mon 23 Oct 17 @ 11:16 pm
a link or a site where i can download these skins please

geposted Fri 12 Jan 18 @ 7:00 am
www.virtualdj.com/plugins/ if you're asking about legal skins for the VDJ Remote.

geposted Fri 12 Jan 18 @ 5:43 pm
sorry i can not give links too the skins i posted in this thread as i do not have permission to share from the skins creator and it has been impossible for me to track one author down to ask him if i could submit them too virtualdj.com so unfortunately the cdj-2000 and djm 900 skins i converted for the virtual dj remote will not be published or shared

geposted Sun 15 Apr 18 @ 12:07 pm
groovindj wrote :
www.virtualdj.com/plugins/ if you're asking about legal skins for the VDJ Remote.

There is nothing illegal about the skins ideas i posted
I asked in the forum before i started trying to customize any skin if it was ok too do so
And was told there was no issue with me doing it as long as it was for my own personal use &
1,i do not try to claim them as my sole idea and creation
2,if i want too submit them i have too have the authors permission first
3,i can not try too make money by selling them as it is a copyright violation

As i have not done any of them 3 things they are not illegal
I get the feeling you have a problem with me and i do not know why
Almost every post i have ever made in the forum you have had an issue with,
Your advise is welcome and appreciated but trying to make me look like a bad person to everyone who reads what i post by dropping hints that i have broken some site rule or done something illegal in your comments is out of order

geposted Mon 14 May 18 @ 12:49 pm
Dj~!NN@~B0X wrote :

There is nothing illegal about the skins ideas i posted

.....and I didn't say there was. He asked about skins in this thread, which doesn't necessarily refer to yours anyway.

geposted Mon 14 May 18 @ 4:42 pm
I can't down load the skin to my iPad . I have the remote but want to use the sampler skin any help would be great .

geposted Wed 04 Jul 18 @ 6:35 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Wed 04 Jul 18 @ 8:37 pm
dj dad rock star!

geposted Sun 08 Jul 18 @ 2:01 am
A.eXe 1PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Is there a way to use a different skin instead of the default Remote 8 skin for android devices (Galaxy Tab E) better yet what steps do I take to create a custom skin?

geposted Sat 25 Aug 18 @ 3:56 pm
Nevermind,,, just simply copy the zipped skin file to the iPhone folder.

geposted Sat 25 Aug 18 @ 7:29 pm
Back again..... how do you apply custom scripting to the Remote default skin? I would imagine through the .XML file but there are numerous .XML files so I tried deleting them one by one to see which one the tablet was using so I knew which .XML file needs modified but every time I tried to load it, it failed saying that there wasn't a page.

geposted Mon 27 Aug 18 @ 2:56 pm
75%