Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Pioneer XDJ-RX

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

danautyPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Ive downloaded the skin for this controller but when i try to use it on VDJ it says "impossible to open skin" any ideas

geposted Tue 23 Jun 15 @ 4:01 pm
As far as I know there is no XDJ-RX skin. I think you have downloaded the mapper. It needs to go into the mapping folder and allows you to control VDJ with the RX. There is a device file too, which needs to go into the devices folder.....

Keep your eyes peeled for my Pioneer/ XDJ-RX skin - coming soon (I hope!).. ;-)

geposted Wed 24 Jun 15 @ 10:02 am
The Tool Tips for most Buttons are (Spop , hold , Rightclick Eject) . Whx not the real Funktion?
When I aktivate a Effect , I can't deactivate that.
How can I selct othe Effects?
When I use the Sync Button , or Master select Button on my Controller , there is not Funktion .
How can i select a othe Waveform?
It a nice Skin , I like the Browser and the Design . ;-)
But there are still many bugs to fix.

geposted Thu 25 Jun 15 @ 2:00 pm
djdutschi wrote :
The Tool Tips for most Buttons are (Stop , hold , Rightclick Eject) . Why not the real Funktion?
When I aktivate a Effect , I can't deactivate that.
How can I select othe Effects?
When I use the Sync Button , or Master select Button on my Controller , there is not Funktion .
How can I select a other Waveform?
It a nice Skin , I like the Browser and the Design . ;-)
But there are still many bugs to fix.

geposted Thu 25 Jun 15 @ 4:55 pm
This skin has already been updated, but I think its still pending review. I'm sorry if its not working for you. Please read my comments re: effects here
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/201315/VirtualDJ_Skins/_NEW___Virtually_Pioneer__(Pioneer___XDJ-RX_skin)_.html

Sync button and master select works fine for me, please check your mapping for your device.
Not having the waveform you prefer isn't a bug!
Incorrect tooltips are not a bug! Although I have to admit I should have completed the correct tips (all 83 of them). This will be addressed in the next update.

Please bear in mind that this skin has taken me many hours of work and you have got it for free. I developed it for my own use and thought I'd share it.... have you ever made a skin? Try it, its very hard and time consuming ;-)

Unfortunately, the graphics you like have been changed in the update...

geposted Thu 25 Jun 15 @ 5:39 pm
Oh sorry i post in the wrong toppic.
Ok is a Little better now , but Tooltipps nor say (Tooltip here) not the Funktion from the Bottons.
Ok and I hve seen that the Master Button not for select the Deck as Masterdeck , this is only for select Deck as workdeck.
No my mapping is ok , Funktion with all Skins , but when I drop the Sync there is nothing by your Skin .
Wich Funktion has the big Yellow Button under the Beateffects?
I post my massage in the real Topic now.
Greatings Dani
And thats Nevertheless a good work. ;-)

geposted Fri 26 Jun 15 @ 7:18 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Fri 26 Jun 15 @ 6:43 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)