Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Updated Skins To Work In VDJ8

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello to it may concern, I have been able to repair VDJ7 Skins and older ones to work in VDJ8. If any of the members need help getting a skin to work correctly in 8 just post it here and I can help you with the older great looking skins that these awesome guys have created. I have put in many many hours from Dusk to Dawn learning what the VDJ8 wants for the correct code in the XML files for the graphics and controls to work properly. I also worked on Flightsimulator XMLs and that I understand completely how the XML file systems function. Thank you for the posted XML SDKs they where a great help.
The only Skins that are perfect out of the downloads are djdads skins, he has got them down to the science of what VDJ8 needs for them to look and work perfectly, many other skin creators have are to find errors in them and I can fix them for you and return them to their proper owners if requested. I do not charge for my help, I do this as a Hobby due to I am bored and need something to do.
Feel free to contact me if you need my assistance.
Thank You very much VDJ and the skin creators for the great software that you have built.
Jon J
PARTY Down Productions
Westminster, Co.

geposted Tue 07 Jul 15 @ 1:35 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)