Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pioneer DDJ-SX2 and VDJ8 Set-up - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

No matter where I've have the headphone mix knob if I'm playing on channel 1 and I'm cueing a song on 2 the sound come out of the master and headphones of channel 2 unless I turn the volume down on channel 2?

geposted Fri 05 Feb 16 @ 11:01 am
Most likely you have changed your sound settings.
Open Config, and click on the "Pioneer DDJ-SX2" button on sound configuration page.
Press "Apply" and try again

geposted Fri 05 Feb 16 @ 1:59 pm
Rolle1PRO InfinityMember since 2008
What's up fellas? Owee, I just got the ddj sx2 and vdj pro, and it has been a piece of work trying to configure this thing! Like you I have been having some of the same issues. The headphones play just like yours, both decks playing in the headphones at the same time. I have it set to ddj sx2 in vdj 8 (pro) but its still not working correctly. Now it works fine in seat dj! If anyone can give me any clue on how to correctly set the ddj sx2 up I would deeply appreciate it! Thanks in advance.

geposted Sun 07 Aug 16 @ 12:30 am

geposted Sun 07 Aug 16 @ 8:58 am
Thanks

geposted Sun 07 Aug 16 @ 4:00 pm
What's up my fellow DJ's? Ok so update to the setup from the ddj sx2 vdj8 users guide. I followed the the manual and I'm getting into my Grove now. Just one issue I have and that's getting the four FX select buttons( the buttons are side by side and they say fx selecet, fx select, fx select and fx mode) work on decks 3 and 4, any advice out there? Thanks in advance

geposted Mon 08 Aug 16 @ 8:28 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
By default VirtualDJ doesnt have any Effects selected for Decks 3 and 4. So maybe you need to select them first

geposted Tue 09 Aug 16 @ 3:00 am
Oh ok, I will try that, just need to figure out how to set those keys. Thanks.

geposted Tue 09 Aug 16 @ 12:53 pm
What's up guys, wold any of you know if there is another ddj sx2 vdj pro guide that explains how to set the fx select buttons for all decks?

geposted Tue 09 Aug 16 @ 5:51 pm
Hello everyone. Question for the group, a little back story. I have been using the DDJSX2 and VDJ8 pro for a little over a year now, so its been working perfectly on my current setup. I went from a RAM to a SSD (Solid State Drive) on a new laptop, a fully compatible laptop. I downloaded the DDJXS ASIO driver and the VDJ8 pro. All of the settings are correct. However, when I load up a song on any deck, the song will play for about 4 to 5 seconds and then cut off. When the song cuts off the DDJSX2 goes dead and the VDJ8 pro jog wheel keeps spinning. When I click on any part on VDJ8 pro, the program freezes up and I have to close out the entire program. Has anyone ever had this issue and if so how did you fix it? Thanks

geposted Thu 01 Mar 18 @ 11:32 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)