Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 2369 - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

-Fix video fading during Glass and Grid transitions
-Fix flicker at start of Shatter and Droplets transitions
-fix search for upper-case russian characters
-fix some possible automix lock issues
-with splitHeadphones enabled, headphone volume controls both sides
-Fix possible crash when a download is canceled
-browser_sort '+bpm' can be correctly queried (for leds)
-Fix effect list not showing up for LE mode
-Skin drop zones follow draw order
-Split headphones headphone channel is mono mix of headphone instead of only left channel
-Fix some video samples not returning to start correctly
-Fix lottery effect image list not resetting when selecting a new folder

geposted Sun 26 Jul 15 @ 4:53 pm
Wow, need to play with this tomorrow when I get up.

Thanks team.

geposted Sun 26 Jul 15 @ 11:53 pm
that, in the search, the complete date does not appear more, the time appears ...

geposted Mon 27 Jul 15 @ 7:35 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
djniconeuquen wrote :
that, in the search, the complete date does not appear more, the time appears ...

We understand that the language may be a barrier here, but could you please explain what do you mean by "date" or provide a screenshot for us to understand ?

geposted Mon 27 Jul 15 @ 7:45 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I think it is the format VDJ displays recently added files.
That date is like: 07/07 12:45
whereas tracks that were added a couple of months back (I think the default is 6) shows the "full" date including the year.
As you may know, I stumbled over that too.

@djniconeuquen:
If it's that what you mean, that is no bug.

geposted Mon 27 Jul 15 @ 7:58 am
Version 2362 ,when scrolling with mouse up and down on auto mix list, waves drift a bit ,not a big problem but just to let you know ,what I have noticed !

geposted Mon 27 Jul 15 @ 9:56 am
hi there, from today the filedate is only showing time, not showing filedate right

geposted Mon 27 Jul 15 @ 11:56 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The file date is now shown similar to last played and first seen date.
Newer files show time, month, day; older files show the full date but not the time to limit the size required to see the column.

Why would you need to know the file time of a file that was added more than 6 months ago?

geposted Mon 27 Jul 15 @ 12:02 pm
Can we PLEASE get the option to turn off the video linking. It is a freaking nightmare using skins with large video panels.

geposted Mon 27 Jul 15 @ 12:20 pm
Partyman wrote :
Can we PLEASE get the option to turn off the video linking. It is a freaking nightmare using skins with large video panels.

+1
thnx

geposted Mon 27 Jul 15 @ 12:32 pm
If the skin has drop zones on top of the video preview the drop zone will take priority.
If that is not the case it is up to the skin author to move the drop zone if the skin requires it.

geposted Mon 27 Jul 15 @ 12:44 pm
Why can it not be turned off like in VDJ7?

geposted Mon 27 Jul 15 @ 3:15 pm
Since unlike vdj7, if you accidentally drop something in v8, it is not immediately opened.

Also it doesn't seem very likely to accidentally drop a file on the video preview instead of loading it.
Either the distinction between video preview and drop zone is clear (as in the default skin), or the skin uses the previews as drop zone and the drop zone should cover the entire preview so you wouldn't even ever get the link function.

geposted Mon 27 Jul 15 @ 3:36 pm
Partyman wrote :

-Skin drop zones follow draw order
(This fixes the issue with big video previews vs the video link feature)
This has been looked at and fixed in this build, DJDad's Focus skin has also been updated (version 2.1). The new skin update has a switch to toggle video link..
Sorry to take over regression thread here, please discuss the video link and the focus skin in the skins forum.. Thanks everybody :)

geposted Mon 27 Jul 15 @ 8:05 pm
djdad wrote :
djniconeuquen wrote :

We understand that the language may be a barrier here, but could you please explain what do you mean by "date" or provide a screenshot for us to understand ?

geposted Tue 28 Jul 15 @ 1:43 am
fix search for upper-case russian characters-----СУПЕР СТРАХОТНИ СТЕ БЛАГОДАРИМ,

geposted Tue 28 Jul 15 @ 8:22 am
I have a Numark 4trak that I use to dj weddings. I like using your automix mode so I prefer your software over theirs. However, the sound quality isn't even close between the two softwares. My music sounds much better through the traktor software. The virtual dj highs sound tinny and it seems like it isn't hitting all the low frequency bass. Is anyone else having this issue?

geposted Tue 28 Jul 15 @ 1:04 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Latest build will not recognize mp4.

Just rebooted system and everything is okay again.
Video options were selected before original post.

geposted Tue 28 Jul 15 @ 1:56 pm
chrisjergensen wrote :
I have a Numark 4trak......

This forum area is for reporting of regression bugs only.

Also, you have already posted the same message elsewhere. Please do not double post / cross post.

geposted Tue 28 Jul 15 @ 2:38 pm
Just had a freeze with this build on my desktop, Win 7 at home. Audio kept playing but video disappeared. Used the same build at the club on laptop Win 8.1 for 7 hours today, no problem. I was on line, had to exit the program. Played the same video on reboot in both players, could not reproduce.

geposted Thu 30 Jul 15 @ 1:48 am
91%