Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Customize V8 skin

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Once again V8 is Rocking. I may of mentioned this before in passing but I thought the ability to customize the standard V8 skin would be great. Just the option to remove elements that a user doesn't use or to take away elements to free up space. Don't want the mixer, one click in the corner on an icon it's gone. Don't want the jogs, one click in the corner there gone and so on....

When the new Stems system gets up and running a lot of controllers don't have screens attached so add another panel to replace the jogs and of course allow the user to map the stems to their controllers.

I really think the ability to customize virtual dj 8 or it's future siblings would be cool...

geposted Sat 01 Aug 15 @ 11:56 pm
This is why VDJ has skins!

Atomix like to keep the default skins fairly straightforward and simple, but there are several variations of it available.

For example the very popular skin by FRUiT allows many elements to be removed or changed.

geposted Sun 02 Aug 15 @ 4:11 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
skin by FRUiT is my #1.

geposted Mon 03 Aug 15 @ 1:48 pm
a lot of ppl don't have licenses giving access to some of the skins or just use the home version, This is another reason I thought it maybe cool. Just a thought bubble and just throwing out ideas.

geposted Tue 04 Aug 15 @ 4:34 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
"a lot of ppl don't have licenses" ok join the club and enjoy the perks.

geposted Tue 04 Aug 15 @ 8:12 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)