Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: piano sampler

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Is there a way to get samples layed out like a piano ? I want to build a sampler keyboard with one bank of actual piano sounds. what is it im looking for to do this? midi samplers?

geposted Sat 15 Aug 15 @ 3:41 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I'm not sure that you can play midi samples or not, although to call the sampler a sampler, it should be able to give you an octave of any sound you feed it.

geposted Sat 15 Aug 15 @ 7:51 am
There's no reason why you couldn't assign notes to sampler slots, then trigger each one from a key on a MIDI keyboard (which is just another form of controller).

Bit of a faff though, when DAWs can do this in their sleep.

geposted Sat 15 Aug 15 @ 8:16 am
Ok ,went into Axe Music today. I found the solution to the idea and its to make a vst instrument linked to the piano. I dont know if this will work but im going take a shot at it.. its a cool concept if it works.. It will change the way I dj

geposted Sun 16 Aug 15 @ 2:28 am
adding a Piano/keyboard to my DJing?? i had this idea years ago but never got round to learning how to play..
what would be awesome is adding an 808 in as a vst, but being able to sync the tracks on the vdj decks to the 808vst ??? :)

geposted Tue 18 Aug 15 @ 2:56 pm
i got it to work this weekend. I had to make the screen 4 decks and set it to deck threee and then it allowed me to use the vst and adjust the volume and mix .

geposted Tue 18 Aug 15 @ 3:37 pm
learning midi assignment is done its all mapped and set up.. special thanks to who ever designed the concept behind this. I have no idea for the code for the buttons and mapping of a vst. I tried to look it up but with no success. I asked a question ten days ago and it seems like its vacation time.. I will be thrilled to have someone send me a message as I will spend a hundred hours on this as I just bought a tone of pro vsts. I see a huge change in my djing coming my way.. combined with the awesome feature remix mode.. stand back.

geposted Tue 25 Aug 15 @ 3:19 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)