Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Shazam

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I now understand the shazam feature, since i shazam a lot i like it...all the times when i shazam and forget once i get home, its right there to remind me when i open VDJ. So i like it. still was wishing for proper effects behaviour but this s9 should quiet me...lol..cant wait....but I like shazam feature....

geposted Wed 18 Nov 15 @ 11:57 pm
@ Djratedxxx919
may I ask what version of shazam do you use?
up until now I've always used SoundHound, but will now change to shazam, so is the free version ok or do I need the 6.99 version?
sorry if it's stupid question.

geposted Thu 19 Nov 15 @ 5:11 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Shazm "Encore" (the $6.99 paid version) is just add free. It is not like Soundhound (which was my app of choice as well) where the free version limits the amount of searches you can do per month.

I will say Soundhound has been slow for a while now and crashes too. $6.99 is worth it to me, Shazam is WAY faster than Soundhound these days. Only down side I see so far is, Shazam is not really good on specifying Remixes. You get the original song with Shazam, but with Soundhound they tell you the exact Remix about 50% of the time.

Not sure about the "Following Artist" feature. It seems to automatically sign you up to follow the artist that you just searched..

geposted Thu 19 Nov 15 @ 5:31 pm
@ DHoude,
Thanks for the info. Yeah you're right 6.99 is worth it for ad free ... it's just the price of one beer. And I'll check out the difference with the remixes
best wishes
ray

geposted Thu 19 Nov 15 @ 6:00 pm
how do you get shazam

geposted Tue 24 Mar 20 @ 11:38 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Shazam is no longer part of vdj.

geposted Wed 25 Mar 20 @ 12:05 am
locodog wrote :
Shazam is no longer part of vdj.

Real pity that this feature is no available I found it very useful,

geposted Wed 25 Mar 20 @ 1:38 am
sureview wrote :

Real pity that this feature is no available I found it very useful,

I use it like this now:

geposted Wed 25 Mar 20 @ 12:04 pm
You're a pucking genius, and your videos have helped so many including myself.

geposted Wed 25 Mar 20 @ 4:19 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Didn't use it yet so not sure if it's as good as Shazam, but the Deezer app now also contains a listen button in the search tab directly.

geposted Wed 25 Mar 20 @ 4:22 pm
Its actually not bad - its not quite as quick as Shazam, buts its not slow either.

Just tried a handful of tracks and Shazam took 2-3 seconds, Deezer took 3-4.

geposted Wed 25 Mar 20 @ 5:16 pm
Klaus the VDJ God.

geposted Thu 26 Mar 20 @ 9:16 pm
Adion wrote :
Didn't use it yet so not sure if it's as good as Shazam, but the Deezer app now also contains a listen button in the search tab directly.

Like a charm.

geposted Fri 27 Mar 20 @ 9:59 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)