Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Bug or feature?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Bug or feature? For the first half hour of an event, I'm generally playing entry music (light jazz or classic down tempo classic disco) using automix, since that time allows me to do last minute prep (meeting with the family, talking to venue staff, moving my van, etc.) instead of standing behind the equipment being unsocial.

Since yesterday's event had a few intros, I was setting up music on decks 3 and 4 (I'm a 4 deck user), which I had automix on using deck 1. I found that when automix would switch tracks, my auto headphone (PFL) would be stolen and moved to the deck with automix, and I would have to manually move it back to deck 3 or 4.
Does that make sense? (My thinking that the headphone should never move to automix, since it would make no sense.)

If that is the intended behavior, perhaps an option can be added to ignore auto-headphone in automix?

geposted Sun 15 May 16 @ 7:27 pm
+1

I came across the same issue. The autoheadphone "on load" should have the option to not include when the automix is engaged.

geposted Mon 16 May 16 @ 2:30 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
+1

geposted Fri 20 May 16 @ 10:52 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)