Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: SilverSleek 3 - Page: 2
Where do I find the key pitch lock, I do not see it or as active this function thanks , indeed sometimes there are problems that the picth lock is activated and can not turn off and I have to reinstall to reset type is placed well .

geposted Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 5:47 pm
how can i add my logo to the decks, when i click on it i says your logo here... is it simple drag and drop?

geposted Mon 27 Jun 16 @ 12:58 am
Dj Paul Freire wrote :
Where do I find the key pitch lock, I do not see it or as active this function thanks , indeed sometimes there are problems that the picth lock is activated and can not turn off and I have to reinstall to reset type is placed well .

There's no pitch lock action on this skin.
You can use a custom button or wait for the next update where an option to turn it off will be added on the pitch menu (clicking on pitch value on decks)

geposted Mon 27 Jun 16 @ 11:59 am
johnsoj2us wrote :
how can i add my logo to the decks, when i click on it i says your logo here... is it simple drag and drop?

No, you need to edit the skin's PNG file.

In order to add your logo open the skin's zip file and extract the PNG file.
Open the PNG file with a graphics editor software that supports transparency
When you open the graphics you should locate a white square box that says your logo here.
Place your own graphics above this white square. Make sure your graphics don't exceed the white box.
Save the PNG file, and re-zip it.

You should be done! :)

geposted Mon 27 Jun 16 @ 12:02 pm
Great Skin, I love the layout it's very functional to me,
Does this skin has an option to reset to default? or do I have to uninstall then reinstall?
Thanks again for a great skin

geposted Mon 27 Jun 16 @ 7:36 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
johnsoj2us wrote :

No, you need to edit the skin's PNG file.

In order to add your logo open the skin's zip file and extract the PNG file.
Open the PNG file with a graphics editor software that supports transparency
When you open the graphics you should locate a white square box that says your logo here.
Place your own graphics above this white square. Make sure your graphics don't exceed the white box.
Save the PNG file, and re-zip it.

You should be done! :)

ok, thank you

geposted Tue 28 Jun 16 @ 2:24 am
d_soca_dj wrote :
Does this skin has an option to reset to default? or do I have to uninstall then reinstall?

What do you mean reset to default ?
If you want to go back to default skin you simply select it from VirtualDj configuration menu

geposted Tue 28 Jun 16 @ 12:40 pm
Bonjour, je mixe dans deux discothèque le jeudi pour des soirées 80,90,2000 et vendredi et samedi dans une autre discothèque, je voulais te féliciter pour ce skin magnifique et très complet je me sert du 3, j'ai juste une question, quand j'ouvre l’éditeur d’auto-mix et que je l'agrandi ensuite je le referme et quand je l'ouvre a nouveau il s'est remis dans la position et la grandeur de départ, comment faire pour le garder en grand ?
merci et félicitation pour ton travail
Cordialement, Tony

geposted Sat 09 Jul 16 @ 1:30 pm
Fenêtres de l'éditeur sont gérées par VirtualDJ. Skins ne peuvent pas les contrôler. Cependant, je vais transmettre votre demande à l'équipe de développement. Je vous remercie!

geposted Mon 11 Jul 16 @ 11:22 pm
Merci

geposted Tue 12 Jul 16 @ 3:54 pm
Can you add the beat counter on the very top, where the dmx controller would be?

geposted Tue 02 Aug 16 @ 5:25 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
First, I don't know if it is by design or a bug but...

I'm using the video view with small horizontal scratch waves, 2 decks.

If I'm changing the deck selection with the TAB key, it will change from 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4... But I do not see Decks 3 and 4 (and I don't want to see them). But if you change to deck 3 and 4 you are able to load tracks an play them - by mistake.

That is what happened to me, and I was like, what the heck is going on, where is the music coming from.

geposted Mon 08 Aug 16 @ 8:57 am
It's not a bug, it's by design.

SilverSleek 3 is a 4 deck skin - even when you can only see 2 decks.

The other 2 decks are still there and usable, because for example you may be mainly using 4 decks and have tracks loaded to decks 3 & 4, but then you switch to a 2 deck view (for more browser space maybe). When you switch back to 4 deck view, you wouldn't want your loaded tracks to be gone from 3 & 4.

geposted Mon 08 Aug 16 @ 9:09 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Yes, I thought it has to be like that. And if I'm not mistaken VDJ is able to create decks on the fly if needed.

Anyway, it was a short head-scratching moment.

geposted Mon 08 Aug 16 @ 3:06 pm
If you do only ever use two decks, then you could modify the skin....

geposted Mon 08 Aug 16 @ 3:10 pm
I mean to reset SilverSleek 3 settings that I have made to it's default settings like when the skin was first installed?

geposted Wed 17 Aug 16 @ 12:13 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
d_soca_dj wrote :

What do you mean reset to default ?
If you want to go back to default skin you simply select it from VirtualDj configuration menu

I mean to reset SilverSleek 3 settings that I have made to it's default settings like when the skin was first installed?

geposted Wed 17 Aug 16 @ 12:15 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Layout options are held in options

VDJGlobalScriptVariables,

delete all entries there and you get default layout.

geposted Wed 17 Aug 16 @ 12:21 am
Hi mate! Just want to say thanks for your job, it's really one of the best skins for me! By the way, is there any way to map the central panel layouts? I mean if I'd like to change the skin layout right away without going through the menu?
Thanks.

geposted Thu 18 Aug 16 @ 3:06 am
FYI just done it with the following script:
var_equal "@$SilSl_Center" 1 ? set '@$SilSl_Center' 7 : var_equal "@$SilSl_Center" 7 ? set '@$SilSl_Center' 6 : set '@$SilSl_Center' 1

geposted Thu 18 Aug 16 @ 11:25 am
44%