Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Mapping issue

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi Guys, seems to be a problem. I was in the middle of creating a new updated mapping for my controller, when I went to save, it deleted the whole mapping. This happened twice today, so decided to report the issue seems to be a bug.

geposted Sun 19 Jun 16 @ 10:24 am
Yes, I have had this as well.

The Hardware support team are aware of it, however can you describe exactly the steps you took when this happened?

Keith

geposted Sun 19 Jun 16 @ 10:47 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Which controller is that ? Is it a natively supported one or do you have a definition in /Devices folder for it ?

geposted Sun 19 Jun 16 @ 10:48 am
@OP. As per our Dev Team, a crash was uploaded to our server which seems to occurred while attempting deleting the mapping file. So we assume that instead of pressing the Save button, you pressed the delete one ??
Are you still able to reproduce lost of your custom mapping while trying to save ?

geposted Sun 19 Jun 16 @ 11:23 am
I was working on an update to my G2V8 advanced mapping at the time. I had finished mapping the LEDs when I pressed save, then screen flashed then the map was gone. The map title still appeared but the map was gone. Lucky for me my original was on the web site, tried again and it occurred again. So instead of getting annoyed I switched off and will attempt again when the blood pressure drops...lol

geposted Mon 20 Jun 16 @ 6:39 am
Thank you for your time boys

geposted Mon 20 Jun 16 @ 6:42 am
what actions do you have in the ONINIT and the ONEXIT keys on your Custom mapping ?

geposted Mon 20 Jun 16 @ 12:05 pm
I actually haven't played with either.....on start up mapping is the same as original. First menu button illuminates (Hotcue) usually depending on how I left it when I finished playing it will have key lock on, vinyl led on and slip. I typically reset all faders and knobs before switching off.

geposted Tue 21 Jun 16 @ 6:36 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)