Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Problem with Database saves

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

This just started and IDK if its an update or what. Database is not saving changes like play count or new songs added. I had to go back in and recurse to get to my new tracks. On a mac and the permissions are set to read and write. IDK whats going on.

geposted Mon 10 Oct 16 @ 1:20 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Play count will get +1 in value if the track gets the played flag (red line over the icon). Do you see the Play Count increasing while track is playing ?
Keep also in mind that the played flag depends on the historyDelay setting , which by default is set to 45 secs, so if you play a track for less than 45 secs, it wont increase the Play Count nor the track will get the payed flag

As for the new files, if you have the setting autosearchDB enabled, then new songs will be automatically added to the Search DB if you browse through that folder (but wont recurse by default). If its disabled, you will have to manually add them or play those tracks.

geposted Mon 10 Oct 16 @ 1:09 pm
I played a lot of new songs in their entirety and the next day could not locate them and had to recurse to pull them up and they showed never played. I always recurse manually however that Auto feature u mentioned I'm definitely going to look into that. Didn't know that was a thing

geposted Mon 10 Oct 16 @ 9:47 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Are those tracks included in the History list of that day ?

geposted Mon 10 Oct 16 @ 11:04 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
How about the option

readonly

is that set to no?

geposted Mon 10 Oct 16 @ 11:18 pm
Its working again. not sure what happened really. But for the past few days it wasn't working. I did check the file permissions and it was all set to read and write but its working again

geposted Tue 11 Oct 16 @ 1:12 am
Test

geposted Thu 01 Dec 16 @ 12:17 pm
BraenzuPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2007

geposted Thu 01 Dec 16 @ 4:29 pm
I am having this issue on my windows 7 pc. It was happening with version 8.1 and decided to upgrade to 8.2 v3471 to see if it would fix the not saving added songs, but it has not.

geposted Sat 03 Dec 16 @ 2:50 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)