Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ just shutting down

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

chansinPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have just recently running to the following problem. While playing virtual DJ will just shut down. The program will close out completely all music will stop. I can just re-open the program and it will come back out and work. I get no errors no warnings and no crash reports. I have been using virtual DJ since version 3.2 and I've never had this problem. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated because there is no rhyme or reason as to why it is shutting down but I can't run an event with the thought of the program doing that.

geposted Sat 29 Oct 16 @ 4:39 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
You have to give details my friend. Seriously, I don't even know if you have Mac or PC? What build? Automix? Video or Audio?

All I know is that you have used it since 3.2 and that helps nobody to help you. You have 4 starts man, this is not your first day.

geposted Sat 29 Oct 16 @ 5:07 pm
Jason KPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Started with me last night too. VDJ just stopped and restarted. All tracks in the automix were gone when it came back up.

Clevo I7
Numark NS7II
NVidia 970 (not used, because it doesn't work right) using onboard graphics.
16 gigs Kingston hyper x cl9 ram
Windows 8 Pro
Using MILK DROP and SBDJ's Freestyler Plugin
Wifi with Foxfi from phone. (Always used this setup too)
Freestyler
Touch OSC running with Ipad to control lights
Samsung solid state drives for operating system
hybrid for storage
using WD MY Book 2tb external for music/vids

Been working perfect for a year or so.
Just took the latest update this week.
IE was open and stayed open during crash
Freestyler/Touch OSC continued to work NP.

geposted Sat 29 Oct 16 @ 8:12 pm
Jason KPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I was also running Tellyvisuals. I run it all the time too.

geposted Sat 29 Oct 16 @ 8:57 pm
Windows 10, all updates
Hp i7, 4bg card, 8gb ran, 2tb
Latest version of VDJ
DENON MC-6000
Gigaport AG

Had problem using both Denon with no video and gigaport with video

Both auto mix crash and normal play mode as well.

geposted Sat 29 Oct 16 @ 11:56 pm
Ok, so I still have not seen a Build number. There were crash fixes on the Early Access release b3471 which just went public today. So I am still confused as to specifically what build you are actually on when you say "Latest update"

See here: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/213333/VirtualDJ_8_2_Technical_Support/If_you_are_a_Video_DJ_and_experiencing_crashes__please_watch___SOLVED_.html

He seems to have allot in common with you guys. So if your latest build is not b3471, I suggest you try it.

I ran it last night, Clevo i7, Win 10 64, 16 gig ram, 3 SSDs, NS7iii with no crashing. BUT, I use Telly Media as AOV and I only got one crash before this and it was a BSOD event.

geposted Sun 30 Oct 16 @ 12:41 pm
Also screen shots go a long way. As well as what you were doing leading up to the crash.

geposted Sun 30 Oct 16 @ 2:02 pm
So last night I uninstalled VDJ, so I do not know which version I was using sorry. I downloaded the latest version that was on the site. Reinstalled it removing all databases and settings. So installed a fresh complete copy. At this point I could not organize virtual folder or place favorite folder in virtual folder, nor could I get "My Library" to show up.

Woke up this morning and VDJ updated to v8.2 b3471, that fixed the folder issues. So I put all my databases and settings back in VDJ folder, in my documents, I made a copy of everything before I deleted it.

Playing with it this morning and will post findings. Thanks for the help.

geposted Sun 30 Oct 16 @ 2:44 pm
After watching the video link you sent. I was using AOV, but some of the crashes happened even when I was not using video. So I will give it a shot with b3471 but I would think that is the issue, since it had been happening with the two previous builds. I will post findings.

geposted Sun 30 Oct 16 @ 3:05 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)