Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: How to resize VDJ 8 NS6 Skin

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I've got a laptop that has a max. resolution of 1366 x 768..... The default NS6 skin is larger than this. How do I resize the skin?
I think the CPU's running high as a result of the resolution difference?.... Thanks, Dave

geposted Wed 02 Nov 16 @ 4:14 am
In theory VDJ 8 skins don't need to be resized.

In VDJ 7 it was different, as the software actually complained if the skin was the wrong res, and perfomance did suffer. VDJ 8 on the other hand has smart resizing.

The only issue is that skins designed on a large screen for high res end up with their graphics being too small & text unreadable on smaller screens!

There are a few VDJ8 skins made at lower res (but not many) and of course VDJ 7 skins at the correct res can still be used.

geposted Wed 02 Nov 16 @ 5:42 pm
groovindj wrote :
In theory VDJ 8 skins don't need to be resized.

In VDJ 7 it was different, as the software actually complained if the skin was the wrong res, and perfomance did suffer. VDJ 8 on the other hand has smart resizing.

The only issue is that skins designed on a large screen for high res end up with their graphics being too small & text unreadable on smaller screens!

There are a few VDJ8 skins made at lower res (but not many) and of course VDJ 7 skins at the correct res can still be used.

I think Yes.
I have this Skin , and the Browser Buttons are wrong ( not all Buttons are displayed ) wenn I make the Skin a little bit smler on the Screen , then the Buttons are there. My Screen Resulution are 1920 x 1080. What I mean are the Browser Buttons for Filterfolder ect..all others on Skin is ok. What I Thing is that VDJ not resize the Browser correct , ist an error (bug) in Virtual dj resizer. I have this ask on a older Topic many Weeks ago. But nobody can help realy. I think the NS6 Skin must resize.

geposted Thu 03 Nov 16 @ 8:35 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)