Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Help with my DenonDJ MC6000MK2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi,

Can someone please help me? I can't get any audio from my microphone to my PC (windows10) . Ive tried for days now without any success at all, its really doing my head in now. I suspect its a windows 10 issue (maybe). Using VDJ and using the controller, all music and faders on Denon work great, its just the mic? everything we do needs to go to PC for broadcast, but we need the mic. The ASIO drivers just don't want to work, so we using the WASP. Please can someone help us? BTW yes ive followed all instructions in the manual several times and all settings on denon are correct but no luck with this microphone out to PC

Really hope there's a wiz out there that can assist us? Even Teamview is possible?

Thank you in advance

Mike

geposted Sun 13 Nov 16 @ 10:49 am
hh73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
what build of 10 are you using. go to updates. and set yoursefl up to be a windows insider. set your updates to recieve the latest build in FAST RING. im running build 14965 home and i have the same controller. it fixed those issues. delete the denon drivers. run ccleaner. (dl it its free). then re install drivers. and maybe vdj 8. your tags will still be there. and have vdj setup to recieve the latest build too. there is one ever few days with fixes

geposted Sun 13 Nov 16 @ 11:09 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)