Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: PhantomDj - Page: 1
Discussion about PhantomDj

Changelog:
2016-11-25: Beta Build 01

geposted Fri 25 Nov 16 @ 9:03 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Looking good, a bit odd that full screen prep mode fills the monitor but full screen any other mode doesn't.

I think after transporting pads to the custom buttons on prep mode, I've got a new previewing skin, just a shame customs can't take a colour.

geposted Fri 25 Nov 16 @ 11:34 am
seems to be cut off at the bottom...about an eighth of the screen is blank at the bottom....

geposted Fri 25 Nov 16 @ 12:58 pm
djpap63PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Looks very good and useful
We look forward to the final version
continue the good job

geposted Sun 27 Nov 16 @ 6:31 pm
An option to have a rhythm wave per deck save an inch of real-estate that can be added back to browser view. just my taste, just don't need the waveforms that long...
But only an option for those that like the waveform that long across the screen, let it be a choice.

geposted Sun 27 Nov 16 @ 11:11 pm
locodog wrote :
Looking good, a bit odd that full screen prep mode fills the monitor but full screen any other mode doesn't.

I think after transporting pads to the custom buttons on prep mode, I've got a new previewing skin, just a shame customs can't take a colour.

Why do you need pads on the Preparation Mode ?
If they are necessary I could include pads and padmode, but I see no reason ? I mean setting cues and saving loops is already possible. Other pad modes are useful only for live performance, no ?

PS: I know why the skin doesn't resize "properly" and I will check what can be done to fix it.

geposted Mon 28 Nov 16 @ 2:02 pm
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
seems to be cut off at the bottom...about an eighth of the screen is blank at the bottom....

As a Windows User I tend to make my skins 1920x1040 and not 1920x1080 so that taskbar is visible in maximized mode with native analysis.
Due to the resizing mechanism of VirtualDj this creates a side-effect on Fullscreen mode. I will fix on a next update

geposted Mon 28 Nov 16 @ 2:03 pm
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
An option to have a rhythm wave per deck save an inch of real-estate that can be added back to browser view. just my taste, just don't need the waveforms that long...
But only an option for those that like the waveform that long across the screen, let it be a choice.

You refer to Performance mode ? Can you please explain a bit further ? You say long but you mean tall ? (I'm not a native English speaker :) )

geposted Mon 28 Nov 16 @ 2:05 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
PhantomDeejay wrote :

If they are necessary I could include pads and padmode, but I see no reason ? I mean setting cues and saving loops is already possible. Other pad modes are useful only for live performance, no ?

Might just be me, but jumps are useful to set your hotcues on 32s 64s etc.
There's also automix prepare.
But don't worry about it, the customs will do the job. I might add a floating pad window.

geposted Mon 28 Nov 16 @ 2:22 pm
Ok, resizing issue has been fixed for all views but Automix View. This will be a little more tricky, but I think I'll be able to fix soon, so expect an update in the following 1-2 days.

geposted Mon 28 Nov 16 @ 6:15 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
A skin with a preparation mode?! Finally.

I will definately try this one.

geposted Tue 29 Nov 16 @ 11:44 am
Ok, resizing issue has been fixed for all views but Automix View. This will be a little more tricky, but I think I'll be able to fix soon, so expect an update in the following 1-2 days.

Congrats on The New Skin, Looking Good...I Should Wait for The Automix View's Final Finishing Touch to Give iT A Spin...Thanks.!!!

geposted Wed 30 Nov 16 @ 6:18 pm
I've played with it a bit.
I love the Automix mode
There are no stacked wave forms are there?
This is of course just my personal preference - but I love my stacked wave forms.
Especially when they are as clear as they were in VDJ7 :)

geposted Thu 01 Dec 16 @ 6:48 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Djratedxxx919 wrote :

You refer to Performance mode ? Can you please explain a bit further ? You say long but you mean tall ? (I'm not a native English speaker :) )

geposted Thu 01 Dec 16 @ 1:18 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Preparation mode:

What is the button "RM DUPS" for?
I guess it is "remove duplicates"?
But what duplicates?
The buttons don't show any tooltip.

Will there be a video preparation mode?
I'd wish a toggle between a video view and the hotcue/ saved loop section.

geposted Tue 06 Dec 16 @ 12:12 pm
Remove duplicates from playlist or sidelist (depending on what is visible at the moment)

I'm preparing some stuff, and I'm trying to include video as well.

geposted Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 3:50 pm
Is it possible to view all 4 decks at once, or just the toggle function?

geposted Sun 11 Dec 16 @ 5:39 am
No, only toggle.

geposted Mon 12 Dec 16 @ 1:18 pm
locodog wrote :
PhantomDeejay wrote :

Might just be me, but jumps are useful to set your hotcues on 32s 64s etc.
There's also automix prepare.
But don't worry about it, the customs will do the job. I might add a floating pad window.

I like with Automix prepare,

geposted Mon 12 Dec 16 @ 8:12 pm
PhantomDJ, I used your prepare and automix skins for my person skin I built with skin builder. I will not share it...i just wanted you to know....i dont know the rules about mixing up skins, let me know if i did anything wrong.

geposted Tue 20 Dec 16 @ 1:46 pm
87%