Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: AA 14MXR controls with VDJ

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djreelsPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I upgraded from an AA 10MXR to a 14MXR and now the control knobs to load music on the mixer are useless. And yes they worked fine with the 10MXR

geposted Wed 30 Nov 16 @ 9:40 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Thu 01 Dec 16 @ 6:33 am
I followed the users manual upon installation. Controls on mixer are inoperable. I have to use the mouse to drag songs onto the decks to play. Help

geposted Sat 03 Dec 16 @ 10:37 pm
been djing last 3 years or so with my 14MXR & VDJ 7 and then 8 with no problems ? so your mixer might be faulty or your settings not right and also make sure you have the newest firmware installed

geposted Mon 05 Dec 16 @ 5:07 am
Firmware & Drivers & Mode
Firmware: No firmware update is available at the time that this document was written,
however you should always check at the manufacture website.
Only thing I can find is the ASIO driver and thats been installed
Could someone please include a link for 14 MXR firmware/update and or original firmware

geposted Tue 06 Dec 16 @ 12:53 am
djreels wrote :
Firmware & Drivers & Mode
Firmware: No firmware update is available at the time that this document was written,
however you should always check at the manufacture website.
Only thing I can find is the ASIO driver and thats been installed
Could someone please include a link for 14 MXR firmware/update and or original firmware

I have it saved on my pc...I forgot they don't have it on there website anymore....Email me djtyme209@gmail.com and I'll send u the folder with the firmware & update instructions

geposted Tue 06 Dec 16 @ 6:17 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)