Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Video Recording

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Ok on my pc I have no problems with cpu while recording but I do have a major problem with VDJ recording the video portion to fast.

What I mean is, when I play back the recording the video plays back about 5 seconds faster then the track.

So I have an hour of lip flap which isn't any good.

I could understand if it was playing the videos to slow but this is the total opposite.

Any ideas as to how I can remedy the situation??

geposted Fri 02 Dec 16 @ 1:43 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
No video delay is applied ? settings ->videodelay is 0.0 ?

geposted Fri 02 Dec 16 @ 5:32 am
Naw i don't believe so because as I'm recording the videos play just fine, everything matches up.

The problem happens when I play the recording back, that's when the video no longer matches the audio.

I even tried to play it in Windows media player and I still had the video playing faster then the audio.

Again it's the audio that's seems delayed in the final recording not the video.

I'll check when I get home later though.

geposted Fri 02 Dec 16 @ 3:45 pm
Ok video delay is set to 0.0 so that's not the problem.

This is not good because I can't record my sets anymore.

I know it's the weekend but does anybody have any idea why the video is being recorded ahead of the audio thus giving my recording the lip flap look.

What should I check next??

geposted Sat 03 Dec 16 @ 5:48 pm
Ok I think I just figured it out.

My mixers (Pioneer DJM 850) sample rate was set to 48 and my recording sound card (Behringer UControl UCA 200) was set to 44.1.

Once I switched my mixer down to the 44.1 and tried recording again the video matched up with the track.

Did something get changed because I usually have my mixer set to 48 because the sound quality is/has always been better and I've recorded in the past with this same setup.

Any ideas fellas??

geposted Sat 03 Dec 16 @ 6:23 pm
Do you record in mp4 or in webm ?

geposted Mon 05 Dec 16 @ 11:55 am
It depends on what I wanna do with the video later.

If i wanna edit it later I'll use Webm, if I just wanna just make a quick mix for my truck I'll use MP4.

geposted Mon 05 Dec 16 @ 12:15 pm
I had problems in using mp4, because video didn't played fluently.
Since I use only webm with 852x... I never had problems in recording videos anymore.

geposted Mon 05 Dec 16 @ 4:10 pm
What's are your machine specs?

geposted Mon 05 Dec 16 @ 6:49 pm
Asus R752LD
Intel Core i3-4010U 1.7 GHz
Dual Graphics: Intel HD & NVIDIA GeForce 820M
12 GB RAM

Windows 10

geposted Tue 06 Dec 16 @ 2:09 pm
I would say that i3 is most likely your problem.

I can record using multiple usb cameras with multiple instances of TellyVisuals running , a set of CDJ 850's in midi mode with a DDJ SP1 and a DJM 850 straight to MP4's.

Everything else about your machine looks good but that i3 is kinda weak in my opinion.

geposted Tue 06 Dec 16 @ 3:04 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
If useDXVA is on the Nvidia should be used to encode the video though (for mp4 at least), so in that case an i3 should be fine.

geposted Tue 06 Dec 16 @ 3:17 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)