Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Denon MCX8000

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey guys, I have not posted in awhile. Just wanted to see if anyone is going to make a nice skin for the Denon 8000 for video & music? Thanks

geposted Wed 14 Dec 16 @ 6:47 am
Custom skins for a controller are pretty much a thing of the past.

Most new skins are multi-functional accross a range of controllers and work well with them all.

geposted Wed 14 Dec 16 @ 6:52 am
i have a skin for a RMX 2 Hercules & it works well and mapped perfect. i am sure someone wants to make one for 8000, The
original vdj skin is not so great looking

geposted Wed 14 Dec 16 @ 7:06 am
Try the SliverSleek skin, I'm sure it'll suit your needs.

geposted Wed 14 Dec 16 @ 1:34 pm
I'll give it a look. Thanks. Hopefully someone was a full map it and make a sick skin

geposted Fri 16 Dec 16 @ 8:19 am
Any skin will work, lol!!

Besides with that controller what do you need to see on the skin??

Just trying to get a better understanding of why a skin that looks like your controller is so important. Your not the first person to ask this but I use CDJ's or Turntables with a midi mixer and a sp1 and really the only thing I need to see is the library.

geposted Sat 17 Dec 16 @ 4:40 pm
im with the other Dj's on here.... i just cant wrap my head around DJ's needing & looking for skins that look like their controller.....the main real reason i need a skin is the "Library" these so called controller skins the image takes up so much space that most leave like 5 lines of songs for browsing which makes no sense

geposted Sun 18 Dec 16 @ 12:28 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)