Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Karaoke issue

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I can drag songs into the karaoke side screen, and I get the background music to play between karaoke tracks, and the monitors even show the NEXT SINGER display while the background music is playing, but I cannot add the singers name to this image. When I drag the songs into the karaoke area, I do not see the little microphone icon at the end of the song listing. I used to be able to add the singers name, but now I can't. Is this a bug - or is there a work around? Also, I have two TV monitors set up to display the lyrics. These are connected through a HDMI powered splitter and they work perfectly -- however, I can no longer see the lyrics on my laptop display. Could I perhaps have something set incorrectly?

DJ Matthew.

geposted Wed 14 Dec 16 @ 6:43 pm
I found the singer's list. In the pop-up list for the categories list, I had title, artist, and position selected but not singer's name. Once I checked that and refreshed the karaoke side screen, then I saw the little round icon next to the song name - right where it was supposed to be. However, I'm still unable to see the lyrics on the small display screen on my laptop when I have the lyrics being displayed on the two external monitors. Is this normal, or do I just have something set wrong?

DJ Matthew.

geposted Wed 14 Dec 16 @ 7:58 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)