Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Hercules MK4 quit mid-gig

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Had a problem with Hurcules MK4 last week. Had everything up and running before gig. when I went to start the gig had no controller response. Since I hadn't started yet I just restarted pc and it was okay. about 2 hrs in my controls were gone but still had sound. a few minutes later the sound cut out. Through on a cd and restarted the pc (windows 10) this time controller was there for about 5 seconds and didn't come back up. Had to let a premixed cd run the rest of the night. Now at home I can't recreate the problem. I don't know if it's just that the controller is getting old, or a pc problem? It's a dell laptop about 8 months old. I have sometimes had trouble getting to recognize the MK4 as a sound card, but always got it up and running with restarting pc. never had it drop out before while a session was running. Any ideas?

geposted Mon 19 Dec 16 @ 10:25 pm
2 things come to mind. Bad usb cable. Or your latency is too low. I ran my mk4 at 15 ms

geposted Tue 20 Dec 16 @ 2:37 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005

geposted Tue 20 Dec 16 @ 6:23 pm
Thanks guys.

geposted Wed 21 Dec 16 @ 10:40 pm
Also check for new firmware and/or drivers released recently from Hercules.

geposted Thu 22 Dec 16 @ 6:41 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)