Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Respect for v8 skin beta creator

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

First , thanks in advance for the awesome job in the beta skin creator. I am having a issue with the red wave form not scrolling across the screen. I bought a second screen and made it my control screen and its able to turn sideways. my main screen is awesome and touch. everything is working as it is suppose to.I also wish that the background could be locked down. I kept clicking on it and it would make it the top layer.. other then that perfection. I also wondered if you could split the side view from the play list.

geposted Tue 07 Feb 17 @ 3:05 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I have the feeling that you are not using the latest v3 of Skin Builder, but i may be wrong.

geposted Thu 09 Feb 17 @ 2:29 am
I was using the beta version . I went to use the skin grabber and it went sideways on me.. It came back a mess. Im lost.. lol .. was fun while it lasted.

geposted Mon 13 Feb 17 @ 10:17 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The Skin Extractor only works for Skin Builder v3 (not the old "beta" one).
You will need to delete the <skinvisibility> and <skinposition> lines from your settings.xml file (to avoid conflicts) or rename/backup the file, and re-create your skin from scratch if you want that to be extracted.
I am sure the fun will come back again :)

BTW, make sure your monitors are "correctly" numbered and your primary monitor is Nr.1 or else the Extractor will indeed mess-up things.

PS. The Skin Extractor (when used with Skin Builder v3) will provide a super-light skin with much less CPU/GPU usage, which is actually the big difference (and a good reason to use instead) , compared to the old/beta one, which was loading the entire modules fleet, regardless if used or not.

geposted Tue 14 Feb 17 @ 2:30 am
I tried to rebuild the skin in version 3 and it looked like something that out oif focus and at low low resolution . Im trying to fix the issue but its not working . even in a remade skin in version it was brutal.. Im giving up. This is why I usually pay someone to make stuff. I am creative but know nothing about programing .

geposted Sun 19 Feb 17 @ 9:29 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)