Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Lag between faders and sound

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi, im getting lag between chopping faders and speaker audio, using a pionner ddj rx and virtual dj 8

geposted Tue 04 Apr 17 @ 6:39 pm
You're going to need to give a hell of a lot more information than that if you are hoping for any help. Windows or mac? version of VDJ? Laptop spec? signal chain? Audio Interface? Drivers?

geposted Tue 04 Apr 17 @ 10:09 pm
user11597579 wrote :
Hi, im getting lag between chopping faders and speaker audio, using a pionner ddj rx and virtual dj 8

Latency settings.

geposted Wed 05 Apr 17 @ 9:51 am
Sorry people haha its windows 10
Pioneer ddj rx
Managed to sort it i think. It was the sound drivers, changed them to wisp or somthing and it seems to have fixed it.
Only started doing it when i insralled fruity loops 11 so had me confused

geposted Wed 05 Apr 17 @ 8:25 pm
you should be using asio

geposted Wed 05 Apr 17 @ 9:10 pm
When i use that setting it creates lag between headphones and speakers!

geposted Thu 06 Apr 17 @ 11:45 am
I have seen lots of people on here say that they use the wasapi drivers for the same reason. Whatever works for you

geposted Thu 06 Apr 17 @ 12:34 pm
user11597579 wrote :
When i use that setting it creates lag between headphones and speakers!

That doesn't make sense. ASIO is specifically designed to have low latency (no lag) and is the preferred driver because it's written by Pioneer for the audio interface in the RX - it's not just a generic operating system driver like WASAPI.

What's the buffer size set to when you use ASIO? You know you can adjust it, right? (read the manual).

Just to confirm, you are using the RX audio interface for both your headphones and your speakers, yes? You're not using another interface for one or the other?

geposted Thu 06 Apr 17 @ 6:38 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)