Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: RECORD VIDEO MIX

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

HELLO.. I JUST UPGRADE IT TO 8.2 TODAY MAY 10 2017. AND I WANNED TO RECORD MY VIDEO MIX. AND IT KEEPS SHUTING DOWN. IT JUST TURNS OFF EVERYTING.. WHAT CAN BE THE PROBLEM? HELP

geposted Wed 10 May 17 @ 8:07 am
A more detailed description of the system you are using, would be a big help. Computer specs, OS, version of 8.2, other equipment used?

geposted Wed 10 May 17 @ 7:43 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Appears to be a crash and Team will soon check what is uploaded to our servers. In the meantime, check for any available updates for your graphics card drivers.

geposted Wed 10 May 17 @ 11:43 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Looks like you are using Mac OS X 10.8
If it is not possible to update your computer to OS X 10.9 or newer, you have to go back to an older build of VDJ 8, or wait for the next update which will fix the problem.

geposted Thu 11 May 17 @ 3:52 am
Hello here, everytime i record VDJ video mixes, they dont come in HD as they are played. any tool or 3rd party software that can bring oout a full hd video as played?
Thank You.

geposted Fri 04 Jan 19 @ 8:26 am
Derrick Files wrote :
Hello here, everytime i record VDJ video mixes, they dont come in HD as they are played. any tool or 3rd party software that can bring oout a full hd video as played?
Thank You.

It’s been a while but you can set the recording resolution from Settings just use the search for “record”

https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/settings/record.html

geposted Wed 11 Sep 19 @ 6:12 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)