Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: SOS QUESTION ABOUT SKIN CONTROLLER HD BY DENNYO

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello My friend ! I want to ask you some questions about virtual dj skin CONTROLLER HD BY DENNYO ! I am a dj and I play music in a club ! Last week while I was playing the skin stuck and the virtual dj programm shut down ! Also I noticed that the scratchwave on deck 1 sometimes is not the same with the scratchwave on deck 2 ! I noticed a delay on 2 scrathawaves when i do beatmatch ! What can I do to fix this problems ? Do you blame the screen resolution ? Thanks A Lot !
The correct question !!

geposted Thu 29 Jun 17 @ 8:59 pm
DjNickKouvas wrote :
Hello My friend ! I want to ask you some questions about virtual dj skin CONTROLLER HD BY DENNYO ! I am a dj and I play music in a club ! Last week while I was playing the skin stuck and the virtual dj programm shut down ! Also I noticed that the scratchwave on deck 1 sometimes is not the same with the scratchwave on deck 2 ! I noticed a delay on 2 scrathawaves when i do beatmatch ! What can I do to fix this problems ? Do you blame the screen resolution ? Thanks A Lot !
The correct question !!

try the original skin = https://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?search=dennyo

geposted Fri 30 Jun 17 @ 1:22 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)