Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Mixdeck Quad

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

So it's been quite awhile since I've used mine and when I fired it up the other day the left worked perfectly but the right decks LEDs were lagging.

I did a search and found that someone else had exactly the same problem.

Here's the link, https://www.virtualdj.com/forums/199166/VirtualDJ_8_0_Technical_Support/Numark_Mixdeck_Quad_Issues.html
I saw that Bob was gonna do a remote session with him and check some things out.

Is there anything I should check on my end? Did you guys every have that remote session?? If you did what were your findings? If you didn't I'm available to help tonight.

geposted Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 11:33 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If possible , can you check if the issue is present on Windows as well ?

geposted Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 11:38 am
Yes sir, I can do that tonight when I get off work.

geposted Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 12:10 pm
Ok just checked on my Windows machine and it's the same. Left deck plays even with the right deck playing.

Right deck LEDS work just fine when the left deck isn't playing. But once a start the Left deck the Right deck LEDS start to lag.

geposted Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 9:58 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Cant recall what happened with the case you mentioned and the other user, but if there was a fix, it should be implemented already.
One thing i can recall is that some older units dont like fast LEDs refreshment, so try to set the ControllerRefreshrate setting to something like 40 or 50.

If that works, then dont forget to put it back to 0 if a different controller is used.

geposted Tue 25 Jul 17 @ 2:40 am
Hmm that seems like it should effect both sides but yeah I'll definitely try it out when I get home.

geposted Tue 25 Jul 17 @ 2:31 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)