Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Beating Logo Visual

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hi i seen the ShowLogo and the logo in ver 7

is there a plugin id be interested in seeing getting.. It beats to the bass... like you see on youtube like Bounce Unitied vidoes... or Awesomizer videos the logo beats.... they have a spectrum bar all way around it bounces to the bass even a visual in the back ground

anyone have one that would work in virtual dj or can create that cool effect

geposted Tue 07 Nov 17 @ 1:01 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
I know this is not a logo effect, but you could try to use the video effect "Sonique" where you can create your own patterns that will follow your sounds
Use for example Nad in sonique.

geposted Sat 11 Nov 17 @ 11:53 am
google this videocopilot.net.. his instructions are awesome for cool effects

geposted Mon 13 Nov 17 @ 6:13 am
comet424 wrote :
hi i seen the ShowLogo and the logo in ver 7

is there a plugin id be interested in seeing getting.. It beats to the bass... like you see on youtube like Bounce Unitied vidoes... or Awesomizer videos the logo beats.... they have a spectrum bar all way around it bounces to the bass even a visual in the back ground

anyone have one that would work in virtual dj or can create that cool effect

Just put your picture in the sampler, size and place wherever you want on then screen. Now use the sample/fx pad page and select the “auto boom” fx or use “shake” video fx. And now your logo will move to the beat.....

geposted Mon 13 Nov 17 @ 11:14 am
i had no idea .. is there video how to link the sampler to the video for effects?

geposted Tue 14 Nov 17 @ 6:35 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

geposted Tue 14 Nov 17 @ 6:52 pm
Adion. that worked fantastic. Now to map that button to a controller. very cool.

geposted Thu 16 Nov 17 @ 7:31 pm
Your welcome, Lmmfao!!

geposted Thu 16 Nov 17 @ 7:46 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)