Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: New Pioneer DDJ-1000 - Page: 4

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Other good news is the Denon MC7000 has dropped it's price even more... £650. Possibly due to the DDJ1000 being so much for £1000. Making it cheaper than the NS6ii, which is strange being sister companies. I couldn't wait for the mappings so bought the MC7000. Which means they'll likely come next week. I'm hoping a few months at least.

geposted Thu 01 Feb 18 @ 1:01 am
Over the Christmas period, I was very keen on the Denon MC7000 (I have the MC6000 Mk1 & Mk2), then Pioneer announced the DDJ-1000!

I'm now ready to pull the trigger on the Pioneer DDJ-1000 (with flightcase discount package). Glad I've got lots of patience. Think I would have been fuming if I'd bought the MC7000 at full price then seeing both the Pioneer appear and the MC7000 price drop.

geposted Thu 01 Feb 18 @ 6:28 am

geposted Thu 01 Feb 18 @ 1:18 pm
just drove to pick mine up as could not wait for delivery. its sure impressive.

i got to wait until i put the kids to bed to give it a spin though

geposted Thu 01 Feb 18 @ 4:45 pm
Took delivery of mine this morning, just finished importing everything to Rekordbox, not analysed yet though haha.

geposted Thu 01 Feb 18 @ 5:16 pm
visionz5 wrote :
Looks like you can pre-order and reserve this at PSSL:

Yeh, but, I live in the UK lol. Check the flag under my avatar.

My nearest DJ store claims to have it in stock on their website. Was going to go today, but, got busy with other stuff. Might have a drive there tomorrow, if it's available I'll buy it.

Pioneer DDJ-1000/Flightcase Bundle

geposted Thu 01 Feb 18 @ 7:46 pm
laptop struggling a bit now

geposted Thu 01 Feb 18 @ 7:54 pm
what kind of laptop do you have ? (specs? )

geposted Thu 01 Feb 18 @ 8:43 pm
lucas569 wrote :
what kind of laptop do you have ? (specs? )

a very old one

geposted Thu 01 Feb 18 @ 9:09 pm
BokzerPRO InfinityMember since 2016
my 1000 should be appearing at the store next week ish... im hoping to the geek team that they will have a map done very soon, as i dont really want to switch to rb as that means i need to upgrade my laptop too.. rb needs 4 gigs of ram to work properly... i think this laptop has 2gigs (maybe)
if i have to upgrade, mac it is..

soooo please dev team, work like the dickens & map it... we will all chip in & buy coffee & donuts!!

geposted Fri 02 Feb 18 @ 8:20 am
I think seen as all the other RB controllers have been mapped, the 1000 shouldn’t be too much of a problem for the team. The only thing that may be more difficult is the jog screens.

I don’t want to rush anyone but I spent 2 hours on RB last night and I kind of like it using the 1000, and karaoke works perfectly and it has automix, which needs a little work but it does the job.

geposted Fri 02 Feb 18 @ 9:13 am
I started to work with the DDJ 1000 with RB last monday.
The Controller is great, the Faders are similar to the DJM 900.
But after all, i like VDJ much more and i hope, VDJ will create a mapping as soon as possible.

Has got anyone news about that?

geposted Fri 02 Feb 18 @ 9:18 am
Bokzer wrote :
my 1000 should be appearing at the store next week ish... im hoping to the geek team that they will have a map done very soon, as i dont really want to switch to rb as that means i need to upgrade my laptop too.. rb needs 4 gigs of ram to work properly... i think this laptop has 2gigs (maybe)
if i have to upgrade, mac it is..

soooo please dev team, work like the dickens & map it... we will all chip in & buy coffee & donuts!!
ive got 4gb ram and the music gets glitchy esp scratching

geposted Fri 02 Feb 18 @ 9:54 am
I am working on a midi map as an interim solution. Should have simple functionality ready this weekend.. if someone wants to help on this, let me know..

geposted Fri 02 Feb 18 @ 11:14 am
WizZerD2006 => PN

:-)

geposted Fri 02 Feb 18 @ 11:20 am
Hi guys,

I'm honestly not claiming to be an expert, but this is as far as I have got
- Crossfader - ok
- Channel faders 1-4 - ok
- Cue & Start/stop - small issue

I can't seem to figure out how to only control left or right decks

in the device xml i have:
<button note="0x0B" name="PLAY_PAUSE_LEFT" deck="1" />
<button note="0x0C" name="CUE_LEFT" deck="1" />

in the map xml I have
<map value="CUE_LEFT" action="cue_stop : device_side left ? deck 1 leftdeck : deck 3 leftdeck" />
<map value="PLAY_PAUSE_LEFT" action="play_pause : device_side left ? deck 1 leftdeck : deck 3 leftdeck" />

I just can't seem to find the right combination to make the left cue & play buttons independent from the right ones.

Someone can give a tip?

geposted Fri 02 Feb 18 @ 9:50 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
This is a generic discussion topic for DDJ-1000 and i am afraid you ll gonna have further mapping question, so better open a new topic.

To briefly answer to your question, the buttons probably send the same MIDI note but on different channels depending on the side...so something like this should work...

<button note="0x0B" name="PLAY_PAUSE" channel="0" deck="1" />
<button note="0x0B" name="PLAY_PAUSE" channel="1" deck="2" />
<button note="0x0C" name="CUE" channel="0" deck="1" />
<button note="0x0C" name="CUE" channel="1" deck="2" />

and mapping should be just ..
<map value="CUE" action="cue_stop" />
<map value="PLAY_PAUSE" action="play_pause" />

geposted Fri 02 Feb 18 @ 11:02 pm
djdad wrote :
This is a generic discussion topic for DDJ-1000 and i am afraid you ll gonna have further mapping question, so better open a new topic.

To briefly answer to your question, the buttons probably send the same MIDI note but on different channels depending on the side...so something like this should work...

<button note="0x0B" name="PLAY_PAUSE" channel="0" deck="1" />
<button note="0x0B" name="PLAY_PAUSE" channel="1" deck="2" />
<button note="0x0C" name="CUE" channel="0" deck="1" />
<button note="0x0C" name="CUE" channel="1" deck="2" />

and mapping should be just ..
<map value="CUE" action="cue_stop" />
<map value="PLAY_PAUSE" action="play_pause" />

Thanks DJDad, I have got much further now.

All pots, faders & cues now working .. I'll open a new topic for my next problem :)

geposted Sat 03 Feb 18 @ 7:51 am

geposted Sat 03 Feb 18 @ 8:45 pm
Nice work, I will give it a wirl tomorrow evening.

geposted Sat 03 Feb 18 @ 10:10 pm
29%