Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: DDJ SR 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello everyone:
What are your thoughts on buying Pioneer DDJ SR 2 controller. Is is fully functional with VDJ8. Previously I have used DDJ SR and was flawless, no problems at all. Are there any issues with DDJ SR2? Your ideas on upgrading controller will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your ideas

geposted Sun 28 Jan 18 @ 7:26 am
I bought this controller to upgrade from my DDJSB2. Yes, it is very nice, especially the sound quality and love the XLR master outputs vs the RCA outputs on my old controller. However, having some issues with it. Keep having songs pause for a few seconds, then will start back up again. Will play long periods just fine then it would do it again. Very frustrating. Thought maybe it was the controller so I swapped it for a new one but same issue.

Tried all the suggestions to fix this thing but feel it has to be an interface issue between VDJ and the controller. I am running version 8.2 with a pro license. My other pioneer controller on the same laptop never did this and always ran perfectly. Again, if it runs perfect with one controller and not the other makes you think it is either the controller or the program interface.

Anyhow, I will keep it and try to get it working at 100% reliable rate. Just not sure what to do next. Tried latency adjustment, new USB cord, etc..etc..

It is a nice controller but might have to cave in and just run it with Serato instead.

Good luck.

geposted Tue 30 Jan 18 @ 3:31 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)