Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Scratching on Pioneer DDJ-SZ - VDJ8

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have a very strange issue: A friend and I exchanged our controllers for a couple of days, and I now have a Pioneer DDJ-SZ. I had a Numark NS7II.
When I do flare scratches on this Pioneer DDJ-SZ in VDJ8, I cant hear the pull back sounds - I can only hear the forward movement/scratches. However, with no crossfader movement (doing baby scratches), it sounds fine. I have tried the exact same flare scratch pattern, with the exact same mac laptop in serato - It sounds fine.
Is there a setting I am missing here - I don't know what to look out for under settings.

Kind regards

geposted Mon 29 Jan 18 @ 4:57 pm
smartScratch

geposted Mon 29 Jan 18 @ 5:49 pm
groovindj wrote :
smartScratch

Unfortunately No. Smart Scratch is set to No.

geposted Mon 29 Jan 18 @ 8:19 pm
On SZ (first model, not SZ2) the mixer is 100% hardware operated and it should perform exactly the same on both Serato and VirtualDj.
That being said, please explain the term "flare scratch" to me since English is not my native language and I can't understand what you want to say.

There are a few settings that control jogs behavior (like ramp times, forward and backward spin abilities, anti slip control e.t.c) but I need to understand your issue before suggesting what to look for...

geposted Mon 29 Jan 18 @ 8:29 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)