Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: virtual dj with cdj 350

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello,

I come from serato and yesterday was the first time that i played with virtual dj. I connected cdj 350 as soundcards and everything was good until after 1 hour or so the jogwheel (not on vinyl mode) when i turn it the track was jumping very quickly. The initial behavior was as turning the jog to find the beat precisely adn moving very slow as i turned. after one hour the wheel became like touchstrip behavior and the result was to crash the program. i opened again the jog was ok until one more hour that the exact thing happened I didn't touch the jogwheel so the night was over without crash..

do you know what causes this?

thanks

macbook pro 15,4 mid 2014 retina
lacie tunderbolt 1 tb external drive
high sierra

geposted Thu 01 Feb 18 @ 8:14 am
It seems to be a usb communications issue.
I sometimes have this problem with my cdj 400s and regularly with my cdj 850s and I’ve just started a club residency using 2000s and have the same problem there. I’ve just started using a brand new MacBook Pro this year as I thought my old one may have been the potential cause. Hopefully someone with more tech knowledge has a better answer

geposted Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 5:15 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)