Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual dj + reloop touch

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Does anyone know if there is a way to map the controller Reloop touch differently about filter/eq ?

I explain myself. With the normal setting, you have to switch with a button if you want to go from Eq to Filter or contrary.
(You can't have control on your bass equalizer + filter in same time)

But because I use only two decks. I would like to know if I can parameter the knob filter /bass from line 3/4 to assign it to my line 1/2
A way that i could stay with 3eq mode but have a knob for filter on each line.

Thanks in advance for answer !

geposted Sun 15 Apr 18 @ 5:20 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Map the FILTER key as
var '$rt_eqmode' ? action_deck 1 ? deck 1 eq_low : action_deck 2 ? deck 2 eq_low : action_deck 3 ? deck 1 filter : deck 2 filter : filter

and use the 3 EQ Band mode.

geposted Mon 16 Apr 18 @ 12:34 pm
I gonna try this !

Thanks a lot for your help !!!!

Do you by chance know if there is a way to have EQ view ont the reloop touch itself (to not have to look at computer screen at all) ??

geposted Sun 29 Apr 18 @ 2:48 pm

geposted Sun 29 Apr 18 @ 6:53 pm
thank a lot for the informations ! i gonna check this.

Plus thanks for the mapping code, it works fine :)

geposted Tue 01 May 18 @ 3:59 pm
thanks once more for the info.
I followed the link, but I can't manage to do it myself, that's way too complicated :( :(

Do you know if there is an other way or where is it possible to find custom reloop touch display (if that exists)

thanks again !

geposted Thu 17 May 18 @ 7:08 pm
There is no custom skin for the Reloop Touch at the moment.

But if someone comes up with one, i doubt if it would include EQ status, since the screen is small and need to include and show only what you dont already have on the actual unit.

geposted Thu 17 May 18 @ 10:59 pm
Hi,
Is there any setting or mapping for scratching with the reloop touch controller?

Been using the controller but you cannot scratch any songs... (I can scratch only when the track is not playing!!) WHY???

I've set I on my MAC Book Pro (everything works perfectly scratches good)

BUT I want to use my laptop instead
Anyone
Please help
Thanks

geposted Tue 17 Jul 18 @ 7:27 am
Is the VINYL/SCRATCH mode enabled ? You toggle between VINYL and BEND modes using SHIFT+SLIP

geposted Tue 17 Jul 18 @ 8:56 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)