Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: ShowLogo - Page: 1

geposted Thu 17 May 18 @ 11:27 pm
What formats does this support? Can it support Gif or something to show motion?

geposted Tue 05 Jun 18 @ 4:04 am
Hi just tried to install this says it's installed but when i try to activate in VDJ i keep getting this error hopefully someone can help have deleted and reinstalled a number of times but keep getting the same error
The program can't open because d3dx9_43.dll is missing from your computer try reinstalling the program to fix this problem

geposted Thu 13 Sep 18 @ 4:06 pm
Install directx 9

geposted Thu 13 Sep 18 @ 6:08 pm
Hi Wickedmix thanks for the reply have tried that and have downloaded the missing .dll file from microsoft to see if that would work but now i don't seem to have the activate option when i select the plug in in video effects

geposted Thu 13 Sep 18 @ 7:11 pm
sonicgtPRO InfinityMember since 2013
any possibility of a 64bit compatible version? I know its still in beta but wondering if its in the works for when beta is over or for us to test out

geposted Fri 18 Jan 19 @ 11:01 pm
Installed it, but can't find any way to activate it? Where does it show?

geposted Sun 19 May 19 @ 8:43 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
sonicgt wrote :
any possibility of a 64bit compatible version? I know its still in beta but wondering if its in the works for when beta is over or for us to test out

Any feature specifically you miss that is not available with choosing a logo the normal way?

geposted Sun 19 May 19 @ 9:50 am
Is this or something like it available for 2020 version?

geposted Thu 26 Sep 19 @ 11:42 pm
the effect still there
Showlogo8

GK

geposted Fri 27 Sep 19 @ 2:11 am
Having the same problem with 64-bit version of VDJ2020. No logo plugin (ShowLogo or ShowLogo8) in the plugin64/ folder. Copying from plugin/ folder makes VDJ (unsurprisingly) complain that the plugins are not compatible since they are 32-bit.

Would also love to see an update to these plugins for them to work with the 64-bit version. Tried to cheat using the slideshow plugin instead with logo image as only file in folder, but that doesn't support PNG alpha channel so back to square 1 (or using the 32-bit version for a while more).

geposted Thu 17 Oct 19 @ 10:33 am
Any feature specifically you miss that is not available with choosing a logo the normal way?

Transparent png should work both for sampler and videoLogo setting btw

geposted Thu 17 Oct 19 @ 11:32 am
Adion wrote :

Transparent png should work both for sampler and videoLogo setting btw

Were you replying to me? What would be the normal way besides from using the ShowLogo plugin? No problem with PNG alpha in that one, but the plugin only works with the 32-bit version, not the 64-bit version of VDJ. Is there another way to overlay a PNG logo/image on top of video being played (and without editing every single video in the video editor)?

geposted Thu 17 Oct 19 @ 2:21 pm
You select the logo in the videoLogo option

geposted Thu 17 Oct 19 @ 2:48 pm
Adion wrote :
You select the logo in the videoLogo option

It's just that my logo is a full HD overlay. I guess I can spend more time tweaking the graphics to fit the option (ShowLogo allowed one to use the overlay as-is, which is a plus).

Optionally, could there be added an option to size such as "full size" or "stretch" or "fill".. something similar, that takes the graphic file and cover the full screen with it?

geposted Thu 17 Oct 19 @ 10:41 pm
The videoLogoSize option is actually a percentage, so you can manually enter 1.0 to have it cover the entire screen.

geposted Fri 18 Oct 19 @ 7:43 am
Adion wrote :
The videoLogoSize option is actually a percentage, so you can manually enter 1.0 to have it cover the entire screen.

Thanks Adion. This would be perfect, but I just tried and what happens is that the logo is still is too small. The image is in 1920x1080 as is the video and the display resolution. Changing anchor position only moved the logo slightly around but not to the upper right corner as I hoped for. I used a larger value as well but it seem to be truncated at 1.0 (or smaller?).

Snapshot:

Looking at the image now it seem as the logo overlay stops at 720p, but I double checked the image size which is 1080p. For good measures I also checked in the 32-bit version but same problem there. I also tried to switch from the Intel HD4400 driven screen to the main nvidia 1060 one, but no difference.

Settings:

I also noticed it doesn't seem to resample the image resulting it to be a bit pixelated. This is of course not a problem with a 1:1 situation though - thought I should mention it in any case.

geposted Fri 18 Oct 19 @ 11:21 am
Looks like it was indeed limited to 75%, will fix so that it allows full screen too.

geposted Fri 18 Oct 19 @ 11:38 am
Adion wrote :
Looks like it was indeed limited to 75%, will fix so that it allows full screen too.

Much appreciated. Looking forward to it, thanks.

geposted Wed 23 Oct 19 @ 3:21 am
Works perfectly.

geposted Thu 24 Oct 19 @ 6:20 pm
51%