Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Milkdrop - Page: 1

geposted Fri 18 May 18 @ 1:09 am
espepePRO InfinityMember since 2009
where is mac?

geposted Fri 18 May 18 @ 4:39 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
There is no need to post this question multiple times. It may take the development team time to answer. Previously, there was no Mac version. I have not heard of one being made yet.

geposted Fri 18 May 18 @ 5:05 am
Como hago para instalar y poder utilizar esta aplicación? Muchas gracias

geposted Fri 18 May 18 @ 11:35 pm

geposted Sat 19 May 18 @ 12:47 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There was never a Mac version of this Addon, and will not be one either.

geposted Sat 19 May 18 @ 3:54 am
espepePRO InfinityMember since 2009
blckjck wrote :
There is no need to post this question multiple times. It may take the development team time to answer. Previously, there was no Mac version. I have not heard of one being made yet.

I didnt on purpose...

geposted Sun 20 May 18 @ 4:34 pm
Ça me dit que Virtualdj addons installer error 14 ? et ne s'installe pas

geposted Fri 08 Jun 18 @ 12:17 am
Same here

geposted Fri 08 Jun 18 @ 7:23 am
DeeJay MAE wrote :
Same here

Where is this taken from?
From inside VDJ 2018 EA build?

EDIT: Never mind - it's from the download section - I get the same error
(the reason I asked is that until yesterday the Milkdrop downlown was a zip file you had to copy in yourself)

geposted Fri 08 Jun 18 @ 7:58 am
klausmogensen wrote :
DeeJay MAE wrote :
Same here

Where is this taken from?
From inside VDJ 2018 EA build?

EDIT: Never mind - it's from the download section - I get the same error
(the reason I asked is that until yesterday the Milkdrop downlown was a zip file you had to copy in yourself)

Hello :)
I've downloaded it from the VDJ download section yesterday morning and it is an .exe file not zip and that's what happened, do you think there is a fix for it ?
Thank you

geposted Fri 08 Jun 18 @ 9:23 am
Once downloaded just change the file extension from .exe to .zip and all the files are there.

Looks like it's been incorrectly packaged.

geposted Fri 08 Jun 18 @ 9:31 am
kradcliffe wrote :
Once downloaded just change the file extension from .exe to .zip and all the files are there.

Looks like it's been incorrectly packaged.

Thank youu, it is fixed now and working.

geposted Fri 08 Jun 18 @ 10:00 am
Is this an older Version?
I have 1.4 on my Virtual DJ System intalled.....

geposted Fri 08 Jun 18 @ 2:49 pm
Hello, trying to find out if this has worked for anyone. I was able to extract the files to the plugins folder. I see milk drops in my list of visualization effects, but when I try to use the effect all I get is a black screen with the VDJ logo. Any suggestions?

geposted Fri 08 Jun 18 @ 9:14 pm
I received the same installation error 14....I also tried to change the file extension, but no luck. I was simply renaming the file with .zip on it. If there is a different way let me know.

geposted Sun 10 Jun 18 @ 3:56 pm
This is definitely an older version. The version says 1.01 and the DLL file is dated 2014. It does not appear to work with VDJ8. Even though it downloads as an exe it fails. I was able to unzip the download to get the files and folders, but once they were added to the plugins folder milkdrop shows up in my list of visualization choices but it does not work. Can someone from the team please update this file to the correct version?

UPDATE...UPDATE...
I checked the discussion for milkdrop8 which you can no longer find as an available plugin. There was an entry that mentioned needing to have Microsoft DirectX installed. It had this link included in the post,

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=35

I went to Microsofts site and downloaded the DirectX plugin, installed it and Milkdrop magically started working. Hope this helps you guys out.

geposted Sun 10 Jun 18 @ 4:32 pm
Not working for me either. Same error. I tried to download it several weeks ago and copy over the files like the readme file states, but it still didn't work then, either.

geposted Sun 10 Jun 18 @ 5:10 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Apologies, I've fixed the installer. It should now install v1.5 of milkdrop8.

geposted Wed 13 Jun 18 @ 9:02 pm
Ive been using this plugin for years, great work scott. Could I add a few suggestions for future updates...?

File option to choose a specific MILK file

Option to stop slideshow mode to it stays on the current MILK file

Option to DELETE the current MILK file incase you've loaded one that dosent work properly (OR some way of archiving that file so it wont load next time but you keep it for future)

geposted Wed 13 Jun 18 @ 10:12 pm
43%