Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Request for a Radio Broadcast Skin

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ProfLeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
I considered trying to learn how to build a skin for Radio Broadcasters and quickly realized that I was in waay over my head with this. That said, I'm making a formal request to anyone interested for a skin that is more suited for the Radio Broadcasters.

The ideal skin would have:

-Larger lighted button for the Mic ON/OFF
-Volume knobs or sliders that stay visible on all skin panels
- A large ON AIR light (Or have the Broadcast Dialog light up or make bigger)
- LED level Indicators for Decks, Mic and Aux
- A Ducking feature for Mics
- Ability to change skin color to adapt to various environments.

The Fruit Skin has a panel that I have modified using the extra button on the panel but as you can see from the picture, the buttons are small. The Broadcaster skin doesn't have to look like the Fruit Skin.

You will also see:
-I mapped the Filter button to give me visual of my deck volumes.
-I mapped a button to show me when I am live.
-I mapped a button to give a large mic on/off indication

Note: The UP/Down Buttons allow me to control deck volume when not using a controller I use level -10% and level+10% as a Ducking feature. I also use a keyboard mapping to manually lower my audio when I want to speak over the music.

This works for me but I would like a skin with more of a focus for when I'm doing live radio.

Thanks for the consideration.

Lee

The Fruit Skin

geposted Mon 25 Jun 18 @ 11:08 pm
ProfLeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
I did a search and found the TCmainia skin but its not function as need in VDJ8 and above. The TCmaina layout is a good place to start but for radio broadcasters it still need some work. For one thing it's too crowded. Radio broadcasters don't need as many buttons to get the job done. Less is more.

Less buttons but bigger ICONs for MIC, add and ON AIR lighted button, etc.

geposted Tue 26 Jun 18 @ 9:33 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)