Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Horizontal Wave Form Suggestion

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi,
I would like to go back to the original VDj8 Skin, but as of now im using a Serato Dj Skin, as it has clear Beat Grids to monitor visually for mixing without headphones. This Serato skin is flickering when I throw videos into it.... something wrong with the skin I guess after the updates.
On the other hand,the original VDj Skin has no problem with video.

My suggestion for the original VDJ Skin is that the Horizontal Wave Forms be a little bit bigger to view better from a distance & please add proper Grid Lines to the Horizontal wave forms like in Traktor. Makes it easy to adjust instead of the dots on top & bottom.
Im loving the improvements from what VDJ was years ago... Kindly look into this pls. Thanks.

Regards,

Sean T

geposted Tue 17 Jul 18 @ 6:16 pm
Dam, I thought the flickering happened with the Serato Skin, but it just happened on the original skin when I dropped in the 2nd video to mix.... weird.
Pls chk on this ASAP. I do have an 8th gen Acer Aspire5 with MX150 2GB Graphics & UHD intel graphics with 8GB Ram & SSD 256 Samsung Evo.

geposted Tue 17 Jul 18 @ 6:28 pm
songLoadPriority try low or idle could help

geposted Tue 17 Jul 18 @ 7:09 pm
Hi,
The settings is on low.... now ive tried idle & still same prob with the flickering.

geposted Wed 18 Jul 18 @ 9:50 am

geposted Wed 18 Jul 18 @ 10:16 am
Also on your settings check if experimentalskinengine is on. Turn it off and try again.

geposted Wed 18 Jul 18 @ 12:40 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)