Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Lock for directory tree

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Any chance of a padlock icon that would lock changes to the directory tree. It's possible to drag playlists, virtual folders etc. to the wrong place inadvertently so this would stop the tree being moved from it's set position.

I understand the "read only" option only protects the database so this would add an extra level of security for those who need it.

Thanks.

geposted Wed 05 Dec 18 @ 2:00 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Sounds like a good idea. This is why I use a real mouse instead of the trackpad. I keep moving stuff around with trackpads.

Given the low number of times I adjust the tree, unlocking it first is a minor extra step. Besides, not everyone would have to use it.

geposted Wed 05 Dec 18 @ 3:56 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
Any chance of a padlock icon that would lock changes to the directory tree. It's possible to drag playlists, virtual folders etc. to the wrong place inadvertently so this would stop the tree being moved from it's set position.

I understand the "read only" option only protects the database so this would add an extra level of security for those who need it.

Thanks.

+1

geposted Wed 05 Dec 18 @ 6:12 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)