Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Deezer Search (Explicit / clean)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

i wanted to know if there was a setting in VDJ to pull up all versions of a certain song in the search for Deezer, for example, if i search "Lil Wayne Uproar", only the explicit version will show up, however, if you search in the regular app, you will see 2 versions, one explicit, and one clean, the clean version will have no "explicit sticker" , now i know that there is a setting in the app to hide explicit comment, but i believe it is for that app on that phone only but not "across the board" (all platforms) any info on this is appreciated. thanks!

geposted Tue 25 Dec 18 @ 5:05 pm
kishdhPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Same question here.

geposted Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 12:15 pm
kishdhPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I did notice today that the word "explicit" shows in the comments when searching.

geposted Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 12:39 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Should also show in the Remix column. (And if you don't use the remix column, you can disable getRemixWhenParsingFilenames in options to make it show in the Title column instead)

geposted Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 1:29 pm
dkPRO InfinityMember since 2020
I also would like to know how I can access non-explicit versions of songs on Deezer. I see them when I go directly to Deezer.com but they are not available as an option when searching for songs using VDJ.

geposted Thu 10 Dec 20 @ 6:42 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)