Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: AutoVideoFX
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
*Edit this plugin is retired. The improved updated versions are available here
For deck master video fx http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/229518/addons/ZvideoControl.html?page=1
For single deck video fx http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/233017/addons/SvideoControl.html?page=1
If you still need this plugin [for... reasons...] contact me with a PM*

Discussion about AutoVideoFX

And we're live

It uses builder so you'll need that (sorry mac users) You'll find that Here
It toggles video fx on/off, on beat and to time.
More info,
pad param 1 selects how many times the repeat_start script runs (constant {0} to 64 repeats)
pad param 2 selects the duration of the gap between each run of the rsi script (builder standard 1/8th, doubled up to 32 beats)
Pads 1 - 7 picks one of these videofx; boomAuto, colorize, negative, spectral, shake, strobe, vibrate
you can have all 7 running at once!
Pad 8 is Snap (like all builder pages) this won't trigger the rsi until the track hits the downbeat

Shiftpads 1-7 kills the rsi & the fx for each single fx (only if the fx was on because of this padpage)
shiftpad 8 kills all rsi scripts & the fx (like above)

More more info
shift+param 1 picks between deck or the master fx section

Here's a royalty free example of it in action (my machine isn't built for vid cap)
One click track, one shader and 3 videoFX switching automatically

geposted Tue 05 Feb 19 @ 8:54 am
Oh also, I've just uploaded builder as a x64 plugin so pretty soon you be able run this in super crisp 64 bit

geposted Tue 05 Feb 19 @ 10:30 am
MrJackyPRO InfinityMember since 2015
new builder required?

geposted Tue 05 Feb 19 @ 8:16 pm
Builder hasn't changed so it should just work.

geposted Wed 06 Feb 19 @ 6:09 am
MrJackyPRO InfinityMember since 2015
I've been testing your pad for the videos effect and it works with the videos, but it does not work with the shaders

in the preview if it works, but not on the screen with the video output

geposted Mon 18 Mar 19 @ 10:56 am
It's working here.

geposted Mon 18 Mar 19 @ 11:52 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
I get spectral unkillable

in fact padshift 4 aka "K Spectral" have a bug !
implemented for every decks like this
action_deck 1 ? repeat_start_instant 'deck1Spectral' ? deck 1 repeat_stop 'deck1Spectral' & deck effect_active 'Spectral' 0 : :
where the correct implementation would be like the others i.e. K Negative"
action_deck 1 ? deck 1 repeat_start_instant 'deck1Negative' ? repeat_stop 'deck1Negative' & deck effect_active 'Negative' 0 : :

thanks to copy past ;)
Fixed one:

nothing & var 'AVFXSource' 1 ?
deck master repeat_start_instant 'deckMasterSpectral' ? repeat_stop 'deckMasterSpectral' & deck master video_fx 'Spectral' 0 : :
action_deck 1 ? deck 1 repeat_start_instant 'deck1Spectral' ? repeat_stop 'deck1Spectral' & deck effect_active 'Spectral' 0 : :
action_deck 2 ? deck 2 repeat_start_instant 'deck2Spectral' ? repeat_stop 'deck2Spectral' & deck effect_active 'Spectral' 0 : :
action_deck 3 ? deck 3 repeat_start_instant 'deck3Spectral' ? repeat_stop 'deck3Spectral' & deck effect_active 'Spectral' 0 : :
action_deck 4 ? deck 4 repeat_start_instant 'deck4Spectral' ? repeat_stop 'deck4Spectral' & deck effect_active 'Spectral' 0 : :

geposted Tue 02 Jul 19 @ 4:36 pm
I'll look into it, but I'm going to retire this pad page once i rewrite it to work more like ZVideoControl (So no builder needed therefore mac friendly & using the beat_ bar for timing is much better)

geposted Tue 02 Jul 19 @ 4:47 pm