Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: WHICH CONTROLLER, PLEASE

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

maolamPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hello everyone, thanks for reading.
I really enjoy VDJ8 as a techno/house DJ (i had Traktor as well which i find less precise), i want to buy a new controller (i will mostly play at home, bars and private parties), therefore i am checking the RELOOP TOUCH (which i am wondering what kind of soundcard it has???) and the Roland DJ-505.

Anyone cares to give me experiences or advices.

I am open to other ideas

Thank you in advance.

Laurent

geposted Thu 06 Jun 19 @ 8:50 pm
According to recent posts on this forum, the Reloop Touch has poor sound quality, whilst the Roland has excellent sound quality.

geposted Thu 06 Jun 19 @ 9:04 pm
Thank you appreciate mate

geposted Thu 06 Jun 19 @ 9:14 pm
What about Numark ns6 2?
Cheers

geposted Fri 07 Jun 19 @ 7:40 am
I demo'd a Roland DJ 808. Physically a really nice controller and would be great for techno.

Unfortunately, (on my laptops anyway) it had a few show stopping glitches in VDJ with certain buttons (I think it was the shift buttons?) that rendered the controller unusable until I unplugged and the replugged it in.

The 505 has a a slightly different layout so it may work fine, but I'd advise buying from somewhere with a decent return policy.

If you wanted a screen (ala the Reloop Touch) you might check the Numark NVii. The NS6ii is a bit better build though.

geposted Sun 09 Jun 19 @ 6:19 am
Hey cheers man, thanks for the input!

geposted Tue 11 Jun 19 @ 5:53 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)