Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Dual Screen Laptops

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hrdnxPRO InfinityMember since 2011

geposted Sun 09 Jun 19 @ 11:47 pm
I had an Acer Iconia 6120 dual screen and was able either to extend the browser to cover both screens or run video on the other one. Now with floating browser etc. these new ones could offer a bit more!

geposted Mon 10 Jun 19 @ 6:12 am
Can I just add to that, Apple is introducing the new iPadOS to the iPad later this year along with Catalina & Sidecar with the ability to use it as a second screen, the possibilities............ interesting. :-)

geposted Mon 10 Jun 19 @ 7:51 am
Mac only then? I'm not buying a Mac just for that!

geposted Mon 10 Jun 19 @ 4:46 pm
Ha ha ha. It should be interesting anyway.

geposted Mon 10 Jun 19 @ 5:29 pm
groovindj wrote :
Mac only then? I'm not buying a Mac just for that!

I'm not buying a Mac ..... ever.

Well, until they add some ports, don't solder the storage drive to the motherboard, put in a keyboard that you can type on and drop the price by 50%

geposted Mon 10 Jun 19 @ 5:31 pm
I bought a Mac Mini once. It wasn't long before I wiped MacOS and installed Windows XP.

geposted Mon 10 Jun 19 @ 5:36 pm
We still have a Mac Pro 2009 tower. It's a reliable piece of kit that my wife uses for her business every day. The cinema display it came with died a couple of years ago (they all did because of dodgy capacitors) but Apple won't repair it which is a shame as it looks brand new.

We got the desktop with a 500gb drive and MacOS which was quite frankly horrible. Replaced it with a Crucial SSD and windows 7 ultimate in 2010 and it's ran perfectly ever since.

geposted Mon 10 Jun 19 @ 5:42 pm
Apple haters united again, but your comments have nothing to do with the topic.

geposted Mon 10 Jun 19 @ 5:57 pm
They don't. Sorry.

geposted Mon 10 Jun 19 @ 6:10 pm
Buying a second screen and putting it next to your existing laptop = cheaper.

:-)

geposted Mon 10 Jun 19 @ 6:20 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014

Spacedesk "NETWORK DISPLAY MULTI MONITOR SOFTWARE" implement a similar driver/tool with client for almost any current OS and browsers
and note it is a German piece of software

no specific need of a mac or ipad or iphone for that even you may still want to buy one, works pretty fine on huawei as well
LOL

geposted Tue 11 Jun 19 @ 7:42 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)