Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Karaoke list autoplay button

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I KJ twice a week everyweek and it gets really repetitive having to manually start the song every time when using the karaoke playlist. I want to be able to host away from the laptop without having to return to the laptop after every single song. Conversely, using the automix playlist for karaoke, I lose the ability to name singer, set key change for the song and have background music if the singer does not appear.

Could you please as a matter of urgency, add a button to switch the karaoke list to continuous play when required. This is a really simple feature but would make life as a KJ much more bearable as I do not want to be tied to the laptop pretty much all evening every night.

geposted Tue 30 Jul 19 @ 6:34 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Wouldn't you be better off with some kind of remote device like a power point remote or something?

geposted Tue 30 Jul 19 @ 6:38 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
@locodog
Already tryed that, in the "KaraokeAuto" pad , but it need some testing and tuning
I think only you may have it, feel free to do whatever you want with it
i.e. remove the need of Builder or the unused setting Hack by custom button name Hack

What is worting:
-------------------------
- Auto start of karaoke with some delay for preparation between singers

OSD: in french by default
- Waiting for Song request announce,
- Waiting for Next Singer
- Next Singer prepare

What is to finalize:
------------------------------
ASKTheDJ Request -> Karaoke list
Song somehow work
Singer and Key Change can't actually be set

geposted Tue 30 Jul 19 @ 11:33 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)