Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Event scheduler security and alerts

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

imagine the dj steps away from laptop and you or some other ne'er-do-well with warped sense of humor (or just plain evil like me) quickly puts in an event - to open an embarrasing pic or play an audio file - and there would be no way of knowing till it appeared on screens or was playing over the air.

a visible reminder or notification - something flashing or something.... its probably necessary

geposted Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 8:35 am
A countdown display would be useful. An option to use a PIN before you can schedule something, perhaps.

geposted Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 8:43 am
I highly doubt some random person would even know the feature exists let alone how to activate and programme it.

geposted Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 8:50 am
There is that. When I'm DJing I don't "step away" from my computer - at all.

If I did need to, then I'd be much more likely to lock the screen than be concerned about somebody scheduling an event.

geposted Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 9:04 am
someone walks into a competitor's club or gig and they're using VDJ2020... and are less civilized /jealous/ wanting to steal the gig... easy to make someone look bad

but even that aside - a visual alert that something is going on with the Event Scheduler or that it's even running would be useful

geposted Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 12:12 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)