Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Audio drop out

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

parky78PRO InfinityMember since 2014
While playing songs I am experiencing the songs freezing for a second now and again. Specs of the laptop are not an issue as they are more than capable of running vdj. All audio drivers are up to date as is the latest build of vdj. Please help as I am a bit lost now and this has just started happening

geposted Sun 06 Oct 19 @ 1:32 pm
Another guessing game....

As you mention audio drivers, I assume that you're not just using the laptop, but you have either an external audio interface (which one?) or a controller with onboard audio (which one?). Assuming again that said driver is ASIO (assuming again that you're using a PC), what is your latency set to? Have you tried adjusting it?

This has "just started happening" completely out of the blue, and you have made no updates or other changes to your computer or VDJ since it was working before?

geposted Sun 06 Oct 19 @ 1:59 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

geposted Sun 06 Oct 19 @ 2:04 pm
groovindj wrote :
Another guessing game....

As you mention audio drivers, I assume that you're not just using the laptop, but you have either an external audio interface (which one?) or a controller with onboard audio (which one?). Assuming again that said driver is ASIO (assuming again that you're using a PC), what is your latency set to? Have you tried adjusting it?

This has "just started happening" completely out of the blue, and you have made no updates or other changes to your computer or VDJ since it was working before?

Its posts like this that make me hate asking questions on pages a simple can we have some more info of specs or are you connected to another source instead of being sarcastic with the start of your post.....

I am using an MXC8000 latency is set to 512

geposted Sun 06 Oct 19 @ 2:27 pm
Thank you. Denon MCX8000. Tried adjusting it? No updates to computer or software since whenever it worked before?

geposted Sun 06 Oct 19 @ 3:01 pm
I have tried adjusting latency and still does it. I went to denon and downloaded upto date drivers after the laptop done an update and still doing it. My backup laptop is fine using same cables which has just went thru the same updates. Starting to wonder if the main one doesn't like the aiso drivers. Would it be worth trying to delete the drivers and then just plugging in the controller or seeing if wassapi drivers work?

geposted Tue 08 Oct 19 @ 8:46 pm
WASAPI won't work with the MCX8000. At least it hasn't for me in the past.

As suggested, run a latency monitor to try and find out where the issue is.

geposted Tue 08 Oct 19 @ 8:48 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
kradcliffe wrote :
run a latency monitor to try and find out where the issue is.

After trying upping latency [easiest thing first] next step is always ^this^

geposted Tue 08 Oct 19 @ 10:06 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)