Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Numark Mixtrack Pro with headphones and laptop

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello everyone,
I have a little difficulty to properly setup my Numark Mixtrack Pro with Virtual Dj. My speakers don't have an RCA socket, so I can only use them connected to the laptop's audio socket via the cable going out of them and ending with a 3.5 ( cheap ones obviously ) . So I connect my Numark controller via USB, then the headphones in it and I want to make this work with those speakers or basically just the laptop. I'm trying with the settings to:
Output None
Input Headphones
Audio Card Numark
Which is supposed to work but it's not. I've tried numerous other ways but nothing..
Please, help me if it's even possible to get it going and if not, let me know what I'm missing to see if I can afford it because I'm really keen on mixing for so much time just on laptop without even a mixer and I want to take this a step further...

Thank you in advance!

geposted Sat 07 Dec 19 @ 6:59 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
More info, what speakers? if you're rigging cheap it's likely a cheap wire is the fix [really 3 or 4 £/$]
3.5mm to 2-Male RCA

geposted Sat 07 Dec 19 @ 7:44 pm
Logitech 2.1 speakers. In the back of the boofer I have a socket for the L and R speaker, a cable coming out that connects to the pc via 3.5 jack and a cable to connect to electricity. Nowhere to plug in anything extra like the Output of the mixer...

geposted Sat 07 Dec 19 @ 7:56 pm
3.5mm to 2-Male RCA

rca & 3.5 jack are exactly the same signal.

geposted Sat 07 Dec 19 @ 8:04 pm
Alright, thank you for the fast respond, I even have this cable, but where do you suggest I plug it in? There is no socket in the speakers, the cable just goes out... That's why, ignore the speakers and tell me if it's possible to play only with laptop, mixer and headphones.

geposted Sat 07 Dec 19 @ 8:10 pm

geposted Sun 08 Dec 19 @ 10:22 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)