Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual DJ 7.4.7 Pro

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello!

Although I'm new on the forums I have a question.

I'm looking for the 7.4.7 version of Virtual DJ. I want to use the 'InternalMixer' skin and that specific skin does not work on version 8 or newer. I do have a license so I assume it shouldn't be a problem to ask for the Pro version of Virtual DJ. Is anyone able to provide me a link to the installer?

If i'm not allowed to ask for older versions I do apologize.
Thanks in advance.

geposted Tue 31 Mar 20 @ 6:52 pm
VirtualDJ 7 does not exist anymore, its 10 years old, and very outdated - no longer supported.

The skin you are talking about (and all other skins) works in modern version of VirtualDJ more than likely

Download modern version here : https://www.virtualdj.com/download/index.html

geposted Tue 31 Mar 20 @ 7:03 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014

geposted Tue 31 Mar 20 @ 7:06 pm
Nicotux wrote :
if you have an old licence for VDJ 7 it is still downloadable from your account

He is only been a member/user since 2020 if you see under his name, so he has no archive of outdated no longer supported versions on his account ;-)

As for the old skin, just download it from old plugin site, and it should work ok in modern VirtualDJ
https://www.virtualdj.com/products/legacy.html

(although probably better to get used to modern skins, since they are much higher definition, and scale much better. As well as having modern features in the skin)

geposted Tue 31 Mar 20 @ 7:15 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :

The skin you are talking about (and all other skins) works in modern version of VirtualDJ more than likely

Not entirely accurate.

There are several skins that have 'internal mixer' in their name. One I have was written for VDJ 5, and some things work (you can load a track and play it) but other things don't (i.e. EQ doesn't work).

@Wodka I don't really understand why you want/need to use such an old skin, because for one thing the resolution will be very low for running on a modern computer (you are using a new computer?) and a great many new features will be missing,

There's another skin that's even earlier (VDJ 4) and that will probably be even less compatible with code changes over the years.

geposted Tue 31 Mar 20 @ 7:20 pm
Thanks for the replies, much appreciated. The main reason is because I am fine with using version 7 but the dates shown are incorrect. After 2016 they reset back to 2000. On the forums I found out that version 7.4.7 fixed that problem, and I love the InternalMixer skin so I thought to myself: why not give it a try.

So I'll give the new version a try but if someone does have the old installer I would love to get a copy.

geposted Tue 31 Mar 20 @ 8:32 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)