Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Numark 4trak - PFL LED
When the setting "PFL on select" is enabled
The PFL led on the controller does not behave/follow the above setting.
for example when Deck A is active the pfl will turn on accordingly, but when a new track is loaded onto Deck B, the PFL is switched to Deck B in VirtualDJ but not on the controller. On the controller it stays on Deck A.

kindly help

Numark 4trak

geposted Thu 07 May 20 @ 11:27 pm
I have the NS6 , its the same Controller in other Style ;-)
The Problem is , the PFL LEDs are Hardware because you can use it also as Standollone Mixer.
The Button , when You click reacts as Midi Command , when you second click , it turn PFL off....
The LEDs reacts only when you drop the Knops on the Controller , because its Hardware in the Knops , but click on the Software whith Mouse , LEDs nothing do...
Its so , You cant do anything...
I have turn off PFL on select , than it dont interfere with.
Greatings Dani

geposted Fri 08 May 20 @ 2:10 pm
Thx for the help Dani,
Cheers

*Oh Numark... Why you do this to us*

djdutschi wrote :
The Problem is , the PFL LEDs are Hardware because you can use it also as Standollone Mixer.
The Button , when You click reacts as Midi Command , when you second click , it turn PFL off....
The LEDs reacts only when you drop the Knops on the Controller , because its Hardware in the Knops , but click on the Software whith Mouse , LEDs nothing do...
Greatings Dani

geposted Sat 09 May 20 @ 2:03 am
Agreed. It's hard-wired, non-contrallable by SW. It does not appear in the mapping settings for the Numark NS6.

djdutschi wrote :
Greatings Dani

geposted Sat 16 Jul 22 @ 3:32 am