Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Numark Mixtrack 3 + VDJ 2021

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

HKNYCPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I fired up my Mixtrack 3 today, because I haven't used it in a long time and I ran into an issue. Suddenly, while the jogwheel buttons are activated/vinyl mode, it will not play a track on either deck. Only if I put my fingers on the platters, it then starts to play. Also when I hit the cue/stop button it will not stop. unless I press shift and cue, WTF?

If I turn the jogwheel button off it will play normally but only stop if I hit pause. Cue doesn't work unless I hit shift and cue. I have tried uninstalling the Numark midi inside device manager and installing again, no difference. I have also noticed it won't scratch while a track is playing. only when the track is stopped. My settings have not been moved I had everything setup to my liking for a long time.

Lenovo Thinkpad T430, I7 QUADCORE, 16GB MEMORY, EXTERNAL DISK 1TB for dj exclusive only
Behringer 404HD EXTERNAL SOUNDCARD

Can someone please point in the right direction, thanks!

geposted Sun 18 Oct 20 @ 2:25 am
Do you use the factory default mapping?
Also can you check if SHIFT button is working properly?
It seems like as if SHIFT button was stuck on pressed state

geposted Sun 18 Oct 20 @ 8:30 am
Yes I use the default mapping. Suddenly it comes and goes. Kind of fixes itself and does it again. Tried pushing buttons like crazy to see what happens, no difference really. Just works when it wants.

geposted Sun 18 Oct 20 @ 4:32 pm
Keep in mind that when you manually use PFL buttons, the autocue function will stop working until it comes to sync with it's working state again.
In simple words this means that if you switch PFL to another deck manually (or turn off PFL completely on all channels) auto PFL won't work until you turn on PFL again on the deck that auto PFL would have set your headphones if you didn't change it.
The best setting for auto PFL is 'onload' IMHO, and when you manually mess with it, just turn on PFL again on the last loaded deck, and it should resume working.

geposted Sun 18 Oct 20 @ 8:45 pm
I hear you bro...I have it set to onload, it's just behaving real buggy. It's the best way I can describe it. Never acted this way before. Maybe it's been sitting around too long my best guess. Although as I am typing this, I am testing it again and it is much better, lol! Seems like the more I use it, the more it comes back to proper working mode.

I have always used this unit in house never dropped, mistreated etc..but, it is now about 4yrs old, so who knows? I have it just sitting around because I have another system I use more. This is more like a backup or just mess around.

geposted Mon 19 Oct 20 @ 12:32 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)