Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ direct audio broadcast possibilities

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I really appreciate that I can send my audio broadcast direct from VirtualDJ, without having to use an external radio server service (such as Shoutcast, Icecast, etc)
With today's internet bandwidth and stable upload speed, 50 people can easily listen to the audio stream in good quality at the same time.

Currently, listeners can only access the audio stream via the own VirtualDJ Boadcast website. This is a bit cumbersome, also to find the actual start/stop button on this website, in order to start the stream.

Is an update planned in the near future to simplify and modernize this webpage and access, e.g. to display the song information, such as artist & title? Current, if you listen to the stream directly via another audio player, e.g. Vox, iTunes/Music, only the hint "VirtualDJ Direct Broadcast" is displayed statically, but unfortunately no current song/cover information.

It would also be helpful if this VDJ audio broadcast information could be used on the own website (embedded, script, plugin etc. e.g. in Wordpress). Especially now in the ongoing pandemic period, where no live performances are possible, would this direct Audio Broadcast with VDJ be a good thing to give people some joy with good music. Thanks

geposted Wed 25 Nov 20 @ 2:47 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)