Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: keeps freezing on Catalina after migration files

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I just migrated all the files and applications of my old MacBook to a brand new one (Catalina, Macbook Pro 15.7) and I am having some really annoying issues with opening Virtual DJ since then.

Whenever I open VDJ it keeps not responding for around 10 min. The same issue comes when I plug my controller (Pioneer DDJ SB3) which it does not even seem recognised anymore by the application.

I already tried downloading the latest version but nothing of VDJ. I also tried to delete first any file related to VDJ, restart the laptop, and reinstall the software but nothing. I also tried to rename the file settings.xml.

I really love working with VDJ and I would not like to switch to any other software to do my stuff. I really hope someone can help me!

geposted Mon 01 Feb 21 @ 10:55 pm
Something seems very wrong if controller is not recognized either...
Try set VirtualDJ disc permissions to full,. maybe its prevented from writing settings or something like that.

And when you say "migrated files" make sure you have read/write permissions to those files in question.
Guessing perhaps you copied over /documents/virutaldj/ ?
See here: https://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Settings%20not%20saving.html

And for full drive access to VirtualDJ

geposted Thu 04 Feb 21 @ 3:58 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)